[Friendly] JUVENTUS Black 8-0 JUVENTUS White (August 9th 2023, 12:30pm EST) (4 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Amazing to watch senior team still trying to peg what kind of sport this is. Always eleven players that have never met before.
pffffff... one more year... after that if Allegri remains I can't see myself watching us anymore. I may start watching NG instead, perhaps they play a bit more fun.
Hasa looks very interesting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Amazing to watch senior team still trying to peg what kind of sport this is. Always eleven players that have never met before.
pffffff... one more year... after that if Allegri remains I can't see myself watching us anymore. I may start watching NG instead, perhaps they play a bit more fun.
Hasa looks very interesting.
A team defends deep & we are done. Even kids.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
NG seem to be as poor as us in the build up phase. No sign of improvement since the start. When Hasa was on at least he could distribute it as long as he received it. Otherwise it ends up with senior team even without putting on pressure.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
NG seem to be as poor as us in the build up phase. No sign of improvement since the start. When Hasa was on at least he could distribute it as long as he received it. Otherwise it ends up with senior team even without putting on pressure.
Lol. Huijsen, Mulazzi, Barbieri and Yildiz are at the senior squad, so they miss that quality. Maybe you can even count Miretti, Illing-Jr, Barrenechea, Soulé and Miretti. We also sold some like Ranocchia.

Very impressed by Hans this preseason. He can stay imo as a rotation midfielder.

Yes Mulazzi on one of my favourites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)