[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS A 3-1 JUVENTUS B [August 14th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    hmm interesting. i wonder how many he would score if he wasnt playing on the wing
    i have no idea how sarri intends to use him if this is indicative of his plans this season. he keeps dropping back like always, sarri needs to keep him up. our CMs are gonna have a mountain of busy work if that's the case keepign 3 players up that don't do any tracking back

- - - Updated - - -

smh why invade so early, at least watch them play more, get your monies worth
    is it over now?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    i have no idea how sarri intends to use him if this is indicative of his plans this season. he keeps dropping back like always, sarri needs to keep him up. our CMs are gonna have a mountain of busy work if that's the case keepign 3 players up that don't do any tracking back

- - - Updated - - -

is it over now?
    certainly. if dybala and ronaldo play then the 3rd attacker will have to be capable of playing RM at times and dropping back to form a line of four with 3 CMs. Berna or Cuadrado could do it. Costa has the legs for it not sure about his abilities though.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    certainly. if dybala and ronaldo play then the 3rd attacker will have to be capable of playing RM at times and dropping back to form a line of four with 3 CMs. Berna or Cuadrado could do it. Costa has the legs for it not sure about his abilities though.
    im sure costa "can" do it, but it would be like pulling teeth. not his preference I'm sure to track back

we know ronaldo won't and we know our CF wont

if he starts higuain, dybala will likely be a waste gain like under max

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    im sure costa "can" do it, but it would be like pulling teeth. not his preference I'm sure to track back

Cancelo may have been good in that spot tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)