[Friendly] JUVENTUS A 1-0 JUVENTUS B (August 19th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Did you visit the Sandro PLAYER THREAD yet ?
I patiently await the official confirmation before I allow myself to start running and jumping around like crazy and screaming of joy.
I am kind of afraid to believeit yet, because I wouldnt handle yet another dissapointment...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I patiently await the official confirmation before I allow myself to start running and jumping around like crazy and screaming of joy.
I am kind of afraid to believeit yet, because I wouldnt handle yet another dissapointment...
Marotta already confirmed it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
A few thoughts:

- Juve B looks very solid. Specially both CBs, they held their own very well in almost every play, against Mandzukic, Zaza, Llorente. Blanco and Parodi their names.

- Vitale seems to be decently talented, but he's too fragile. I doubt he could make Serie B yet, gotta bulk up and stay in primavera.

- Vadalà barely touched the ball, not sure if teammates were willing to pass to him.

- Zaza displaying a lot of awfulness, again. The problem is that while he is not extremely talented, he relies a lot in confidence, aggressiveness, athleticism. His conficence looks already shaken. It's worrisome to think he'll need to be much more confident to establish himself at Juve. Isla and Giovinco clearly weren't up to the challenge, specially mentally. Hopefully he gains confidence.

- Mandzukic out with a knee bang, probably nothing important.

- Coman worked hard, he's trying, but honestly doesn't look very special.

- good game by Audero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)