[Friendly] JUVENTUS 5-1 Primavera (August 24th) (2 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Why are we playing this stupid match when there's so many other matches too? Who are we going to play here? We played against Milan yesterday, we got EL match on Thursday and first Serie A match on Sunday. Should just cancel this or at least tell the players to give 50% or less.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Will be the real primavera versus a combination of the senior team plus some primaveras. Usually like that, not all senior players in the A team.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its not bad to play, if only we play like an hour rather than 90 minutes, or play those players who wont be playing for the europa in order to attain match fitness and get some chemistry flowing.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pointless match. I hope our players, reserves, bench or starters don't put 100% in this game because we just have too many other contests to worry about. Europa on Thursday, and Serie A on Sunday.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I kniow is a pointless game but its tradition, plus I am pretty sure theres going to be no crazy tackles and physical play. Like others have said its a training match. You cannot be scared of injuries if you play like that then you will get hurt trust me but like I said before I am sure both coaches will say have fun relax and dont go to ground stay on you feet.

It is said that Mediaset ill play this match. Does anyone know a web link showing this game streaming live?

Aug 17, 2007
Manninger, Storari, Costantino, Motta, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Grygera, De Ceglie, Bonucci, Martinez, Marchisio, Sissoko, Felipe Melo, Lanzafame, Pepe, Del Piero, Diego, Trezeguet, Iaquinta, Amauri, Ferrero, Belfasti, Spinazzola, Giandonato, Buchel, Giannetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)