[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 3-3 K-League All Stars [July 26th, 2019] (11 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont care about friendlies, and this is an opinion based on previos seasons, but thr football inteligence of our players is very, very low. Especially when i see Bernardeschi, Cancelo and Higuain. They are so stupid footbal-wise i really facepalm when i see some of the decisions they are making. Also, i said it many times, thr main problems Sarri will face in Juve are football stupidity and a total lack of sense for off-the-ball movement from the entire team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
4 years of playing a rigid system will do that to the players.
I don't think they comprehend that they are supposed to pass move pass move all game long or they simply don't have the technical ability for that kind of style.
Our display is pretty appalling even if it is a friendly.
The philosophy Sarri is trying to inject in the team will fail because of Allegri. It's the best way to give excuses now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
4 years of playing a rigid system will do that to the players.
I don't think they comprehend that they are supposed to pass move pass move all game long or they simply don't have the technical ability for that kind of style.
Our display is pretty appalling even if it is a friendly.
Nah, nothing to do with the past 4 years, just a lack of technically gifted players who are comfortable with playing at a high-tempo and who are good at pass and move football. Which is why we are gonna suffer this season if we don’t pick up this style.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The philosophy Sarri is trying to inject in the team will fail because of Allegri. It's the best way to give excuses now.
Did I attack max?
Max emphasized a defence first and rigid system. Is it even debatable now?
You want the team to transform in 3 friendlies?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did I attack max?

- - - Updated - - -

Did I attack max?
Ignore them, they think its like playing fifa and players magical transform over night

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Nah, nothing to do with the past 4 years, just a lack of technically gifted players who are comfortable with playing at a high-tempo and who are good at pass and move football. Which is why we are gonna suffer this season if we don’t pick up this style.
Its true, but hopefully it will help getting Dybala, Costa, Ronaldo, Ramsey, Rabiot, AS, Cuadrado and Bentancur back. All technically gifted players that will make Sarriball possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)