[Friendly] Juventus 2-0 Guadalajara Chivas [July 22nd, 2022] (5 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
at first looked good to me, but last 25 min he missed many passes, didnt like that.
He is quite proactive and ask many balls from deep. He played as double pivot with Zakaria. But not many options to pass then.
I expect him to have breakout year like Fagioli if we loan him and choose Fagioli/Miretti to keep

Pellegrini can't be our 1st LB. Sandro is much more steady in 1st half, but didnt offer much going forward. We need to look for LB

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He is quite proactive and ask many balls from deep. He played as double pivot with Zakaria. But not many options to pass then.
I expect him to have breakout year like Fagioli if we loan him and choose Fagioli/Miretti to keep

Pellegrini can't be our 1st LB. Sandro is much more steady in 1st half, but didnt offer much going forward. We need to look for LB
I think it is okay to loan with option and some counter option for incentive to play him more games. And I prefer that he go to a club where he guaranteed a first teamer

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Management seem to think there’s no problem there. It’s beyond a disgrace.
Yeah, our LB situation is a massive problem. You could have literally swapped Pellegrini with Chivas’ third string left back and not noticed any difference tonight. That should have been his last chance but we all know we’ll be seeing him starting in critical games this season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Man good thing I fell asleep after 30 minutes. New season, as always brings new hype and hope. Glad to hear Fagioli did well as did our new signings. This should have been our third match by now, if I'm including the serie D team we took. We're in no shape to take on teams who are shit but well ahead of us i hate how we schedule friendlies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Screenshot_20220723-111209.png

Get this on Android, it has all the friendlies.

Ignoring fitness, there is a clear difference in class between Pogba, Di Maria and the rest.

Last edited:

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Man good thing I fell asleep after 30 minutes. New season, as always brings new hype and hope. Glad to hear Fagioli did well as did our new signings. This should have been our third match by now, if I'm including the serie D team we took. We're in no shape to take on teams who are shit but well ahead of us i hate how we schedule friendlies.
Agreed, I looked at the fixtures and realised we're only 3 weeks away from the first serie A game..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)