[Friendly] Juventus 2-0 Guadalajara Chivas [July 22nd, 2022] (2 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
The fullback positions on both sides will backfire this season. Sandro/Pellegrini are memes. Cuadrado has lost it defensviely, Danilo brings nothing offensively.

Also Zakaria looks lost, hope they find him a role to grow into.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The fullback positions on both sides will backfire this season. Sandro/Pellegrini are memes. Cuadrado has lost it defensviely, Danilo brings nothing offensively.

Also Zakaria looks lost, hope they find him a role to grow into.
Zakaria is surrounded by players from our U23. I don't know how much you can expect from him or Bremer playing with this bunch.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Bremer looks composed, maybe this is so far beyond his level .we can see more against Barca and Madrid how he react against those teams

Soule seems invisible, I dont even know he is on the pitch tonight

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Rovella need to improve his defensive skills to become a great holding mid. Stamina too, he only played for 30 mins and you can see how hard he take a breath
agree, he looked great at the start, but then turned quite bad.

- - - Updated - - -

but as someone said, also Zakaria looked lost, just like Rovella so lets not read much into it.
Pellegriini is really shit though, this guy probably had like 50 % pass succes rate, lost a ball in front of our penalty area and is generally really stupid.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I have only tuned in from the second half and I know it’s a preseason friendly, but whoever has played RB in this half has the worst positioning ever.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
agree, he looked great at the start, but then turned quite bad.
He is pretty good in maintain the tempo and has accurate passing, but in terms of challenge to get the ball from opponents feet he is clueless, his posture/body build does not help much either. The other option for him to emulate Modric gameplay, as he has a similar posture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)