[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-2 Barcelona [July 22nd 2017] (51 Viewers)

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I like how the commentator hype this match up but forget to mention that this is our first game and we only have one of our four starting forwards.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People worrying about this rubbish game :lol: I saw us get man-handled by LA fucking Galaxy a few years ago, this is nothing.
Here is my thing...

...its a friendly I don't care but why not play the guys that will actually start to get them fit. You don't really see Barca holding back. Our key players are the ones that need to be fit for the sessons start...not Asa, Lemina and Sturaro unless we are trying to get them exposure to sell.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, but apparently a rude monkey's brain can't understand that I guess?
How can anyoe understand that? What if Juve plays against PSG? Who would you support?

And I don't appreciate you calling me a monkey just because I'm black. Way outta line there, tyvm.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Spinazzola and Caldara should be here.

:beppe:
So should Schick.

- - - Updated - - -

How can anyoe understand that? What if Juve plays against PSG? Who would you support?

And I don't appreciate you calling me a monkey just because I'm black. Way outta line there, tyvm.
I'd say you are black...at least that's what my ass tells me every time we meet.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Okay second half we'll see some more technical players on. Should be easier to watch than Sturaro making Zidane'esque passes, Licht impersonating Zambrotta and Asamoah making Marcelo look amateur.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017

First, I didn't know you were black. I just say that because you make fun of people that apparently don't think like you. Second, you're the one that were rude and seekinga fight to begin with.

So f*ck off with your mouth, or get ready to be challenged on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)