[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Srsly this squad is draining any joy I had left for football. But it’s only preseason and we will sign 2-3 great players late august

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Milan and Inter went through nearly a decade of failure before winning things again.

I think this unfortunately our era or suckiness. Can’t get signings right, performances are abject, coach after coach failing, toxic atmosphere and fans pissed off. Let’s hope it takes us quicker than a decade to get back on our feet.
Allegri has shown he is not the manager to transform or rebuild a side. There is nothing different in how we play. So he was the wrong appointment and continuing to give him the benefit of the doubt is just dumb

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Th
Milan and Inter went through nearly a decade of failure before winning things again.

I think this unfortunately our era or suckiness. Can’t get signings right, performances are abject, coach after coach failing, toxic atmosphere and fans pissed off. Let’s hope it takes us quicker than a decade to get back on our feet.

The worst thing is you could see it coming years ago even when we were still scraping the league title.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This team is need of a momentum and confidence. We need results before this team will look like anything. But we also need a team for results…

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This team is need of a momentum and confidence. We need results before this team will look like anything. But we also need a team for results…
There is no life in our football. It’s just dead. In order to get results you have to want to win a game first. They just don’t magically appear.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allegri has shown he is not the manager to transform or rebuild a side. There is nothing different in how we play. So he was the wrong appointment and continuing to give him the benefit of the doubt is just dumb
No one is giving him the benefit of the doubt though. The wrong decisions that has been made one after one (including appointing him) are simply not on him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

They were fucked financially wise. Didn't have much money to play with. Juve is supported by a giant, who bails us out time and time again, and still spends much more than all others. It definitely shouldn't take a genious management to put us back up top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)