[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (31 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They were fucked financially wise. Didn't have much money to play with. Juve is supported by a giant, who bails us out time and time again, and still spends much more than all others. It definitely shouldn't take a genious management to put us back up top.
Genius :agnelli:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No one is giving him the benefit of the doubt though. The wrong decisions that has been made one after one (including appointing him) are simply not on him.
There were several posts even now saying they can’t judge Allegri with this squad. That’s benefit of the doubt.

And I agree we can’t blame Allegri for being rehired.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I actually am worried about him. He got handled by any physical CB last season. I expect more from a 80m signing on 7m wages.
He was never worth the money we paid for him. But that’s nothing new for juve

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But this squad is terrible no matter how you look at it. And it is not Allegri that assembled it.
Look at Brighton for instance. Their squad isn’t that great but they have a coach who transformed them into a side that can press and pester and get results even away from home against better squads. You keep acting like we play in the Premier League. We do not! The league is trash.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is Woj back to the insanely god awful form that ruined our opening months last season? Because wtf? Both 2nd and especially this 3rd goal, he is flailing and fucking up.

Lets not risk it and start Perin on next Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)