[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (50 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I don't expect this 433 to work against better teams (except mid table league teams)even with no injuries..
This would be more balanced as 442

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't like Allegri's aversion of (so far) not putting Di Maria on the left at all. Cuadrado and now Soule playing completely unnatural positions because of ADM having to be RW. I would've expected/liked to see ADM left at least once so far

Your complaint didnt last long. They switched flanks early on.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I like the intention to press higher to hold the ball more and patiently build attacks, but talent, cohesiveness and honestly intelligence is still missing.

We need a LB, we need another creative midfielder going forward. Soler or Tielemans are much more needed than Paredes, Jorginho etc. And we need another winger, maybe even two

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
No clear shape or idea how we are supposed to play, horrendous defence, Vlahovic playing on the wing, 0 creativity, left side basically useless... We haven't played an official game yet and I already had enough of this crap.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No clear shape or idea how we are supposed to play, horrendous defence, Vlahovic playing on the wing, 0 creativity, left side basically useless... We haven't played an official game yet and I already had enough of this crap.
Blasphemy! How can you say such things? We play beautiful football. It's not the coach's fault - it's injuries, the transfer market (remember, it's not over yet), and the fact the we are not at 100% yet in terms of preparation. There's no need to panic, as we're still in pre-season, even if the official start of our season is a merely a week away.

Please calma - after bringing in Kostic, we will go for Morata or Muriel, bring in the ace midfielder from PSG, and be primed for a Scudetto Battle. Have faith.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)