[Friendly] Indonesia XI 1-8 JUVENTUS (August 6th 2014) (47 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm mostly thinking about counters and one timed combinations with the cam into the space behind the fullback, between fullback and central defender

good luck stopping him with that speed, and then his technique+trickery in 1v1 with the centreback
Yeah you don't stop players like that once they are going, so he's going to be double teamed a lot and forced into making quicker decisions. Once he adapts to the league and knows which option to choose well he'll be difficult to handle.

vinek

May 7, 2012
Good game but it has to be taken with a pinch of salt. It isn't hard to destroy and have good individual performances against a semi-pro team.

Our first real test will be the supercup.

So first real test in december?:D

Vitale is only 16? He is pretty raw but he was creating a lot of chances. Coman's speed could be useful in counterattacks ( because we all know we don't have them right now)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Good hit out. Nice confidence boost for all the players in an insane atmosphere.
I know the opposition sucked but the way we played, we simply didn't under Conte

Direct, effective attacking play, hardly any long periods of time switching play from one defender to another. Putting teams under pressure.

I like it. Hopefully we build on this.
good to see juve scoring much, been long time since we banged more than 4
:tup:

Well, the results on the preseason hardly matters, but whats important is that players get confidence in what they can do and be aware of what they cannot. More importantly, the preseason is like an "advertisement" period, for players to showcase what they have.
I think this is even more important this preseason than previous ones, because Conte already knew the group and no mtter what happened in the pres season, he had his selected group of players he was going o use anyways.

But now with Allegri starting from zero with most of them, it would be good that they show what they have got now, and let the dude think about our who he is going to deploy and which formation to use.
For exmple, from what i read, it seems pepe is trying to redeem himself. I think Pepe on his can be more useful than Padoin. So if he can shake off his mediocrity from the last 2 seasons, then we can add him tot he roster as atrump card, instead of Pado who offers notjhing.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Indonesian fans :tup: fucking incredible. We should take a normal Serie A game here one day :D
Juventus has very loyal fans in Indonesia,God knows why but believe me lot of them probably started following Juventus since 90' , ive been following Juventus since 98 , the games Del piero got his horrible injury.

Forza Juventus!!!
Hope Australia fans can provide the best too.

:fingercrossed:

These ISL are total amateurs. I'm a little worried we don't play a single real friendly this preseason.
Lol, the fact they have been selected in this match because of their good raport playing for their club,
We were just too strong for them .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)