[Friendly] Indonesia XI 1-8 JUVENTUS (August 6th 2014) (18 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It is a real equivalent of his display today, or is just another deceiving fapfest?
High speed and acceleration, good burst, very good close controll, good runline on the goal he made, is pressing high and running alot.

Coman is showing the qualities that made me dream about Lucas(psg) at juve. Lets see if he can get that level, cause unlike Lucas, Coman seems to be intelligent

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It is a real equivalent of his display today, or is just another deceiving fapfest?
He's shit fast, good dribbler, and direct, so obviously fans will love him. Most of his issues will come down to decision making in the real games, won't be a technical issue.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wonder how we'll do offensively on corners next season

I'm still recovering from the downright pathetic corner kick last season where we were defending our OWN corner, and the multiple times we tried some ridiculously complex crap only to get counter attacked.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's shit fast, good dribbler, and direct, so obviously fans will love him. Most of his issues will come down to decision making in the real games, won't be a technical issue.
I liked his decisionmaking today tbh.

And its been a while since itve seen this combination of insane pace/acceleration, technique, ball controll AND trickery.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I liked his decisionmaking today tbh.

And its been a while since itve seen this combination of insane pace/acceleration, technique, ball controll AND trickery.
Yeah but it's different once good defenders start paying attention, these guys can't get close to him physically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)