[Friendly] Cesena 0-0 JUVENTUS (July 30th 2014) (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am not panicking but I agree with you.With this clown we will suck.
i share the same sentiment

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna argue bucause this is the first time I saw him that I remember but will definitely save this post with the hope that we both have a laugh about it in the future.
he'll be like totally amazeballs in the TIM trophy too, have his own youtube compilation by our resident Juve compilation's creator, then disappears from the footballing world for a few years, ends up at some 2nd rate team and sell him on in a part exchange deal for a mediocre Italian player for more depth

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We should just change formation, because 3-5-2 wont get us trophy anymore, other teams caught up on us.
Boring, dependent on Pirlo, Tevez magic, formation.$#@! 3-5-2 and Bonucci in it.
Couldn't agree more tbh. Conte was planning to make the switch anyway. I think he knew what he was doing.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You two are match from the hell :lol2:
Don't write posts just to write something.I don't care about this match or a preseason matches.I don't like that poodle coach from the day he was appointed.He is just a clueless clown.Wait and see.He is starting to play a tactics 3-5-2 he almost never plays in his life.And will find endless stupid reasons for every game we lost.First season under Conte when he was a Milan coach,he was the one who lost the title not that we were better but by his stupid decisions and lack of authority.Mixture of Del Neri/Ranieri type of coach.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)