[Friendly] Borussia Dortmund vs JUVENTUS (July 26th 2008) (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ammunition to use:
tell him he has 5 minuites to tell you wether he is a barca or juve fan
if
a) he says barca ban him
b) nothing or sits on the fence, ban him
c) he says juve, ban him because you know he's lying to you :D
:lol2: That will be even funnier than the "pick a number"

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
or you could give him a really hard riddle and give him one minuite to give you the correct answer.

You have been zapped into this room by means unknown. There are two doors on one side of the room, there are two computers. It even seems they are each guarding a door.

There are two signs, and a leper in the room with you.

The first sign reads:

"Behind one door is God realization. Behind the other door is a room painted entirely green. The only things in that room are a man and a ladder, both of which are painted entirely green. The man has been hired by the coalition of Gangsta Rappers to hurl a non-stop barrage of insults at anyone who enters the room. " (end sign 1)

The second sign sits between the two computers (also the two doors) and reads as follows:

"One of these computers is programmed to lie to you regardless of how friendly you are to the user interface, the other computer is programmed to tell the truth, regardless of your emotional state."

It is about this time that the gangrenous leper begins to speak "I get you deal on phone time $.08 minutes weekdays all odd hours. $.10 on Thursday except the hour between 2:00 and 3:00, or any registered birthday . . . "

He begins to - quite slowly - lurch towards you, he's already reaching out towards you, you get the sense he's a "touchy-feely" sorta person. You quickly calculate you have time to ask one computer one question before he reaches you. The riddle before you is this: What question do you ask, and to which computer do you pose your question? Remember, you don't know whether the computer's answer will be a lie, and you've got to figure out which door to go out.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Was John or Paul the real genious behind the Beatles?
shh, I want an answer to this riddle, but if you ask me macca was the man behind the music and john was the lyrics guy. they couldn't have done it without one another. Some say john was the libral minded, look at his songs he wrote strawberry fields, it's very free spirited and experimental. Whilst paul was more traditionalist, more solid music but it's the still amzing, both had their moments i guess.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bob the builder? working on a Poclain on a night shift? It was definitely 9 Mile Marley behind the success of the Wailers....well Peter Tosh had his share too.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Bob the builder? working on a Poclain on a night shift? It was definitely 9 Mile Marley behind the success of the Wailers....well Peter Tosh had his share too.
hey, don't diss the builder :D
lets just say he's a jack of all trades.:D

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
My contention is that we needed to improve on last season, and we havent signed the right players to do that. Our coach is lacking, our management team lacks experience, and most of the other top Serie A teams have done enough in the offseason to improve from last season. I am not going to get overjoyed over a friendly game that we did well in. The bigger picture is that we are going to have some problems this season, both in the CL and in the league
+rep.

The really hard preseason games will show how good is our preparation...to be honest, manu will kick our ass(still hope that im not right).

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
+rep.

The really hard preseason games will show how good is our preparation...to be honest, manu will kick our ass(still hope that im not right).
Oh realy?? Name one team that did not run into problems last year.

The only one, which was out of problems was Man.Un as they won everything. And they were most of all lucky not to have so many injured players. Each of the teams run into problems (mostly injury). So how can you prepare to that? By assuming all of them being injured? Having replacement for all. Inter had replacements, yet failed in Champions League and hardly won the scudetto (with the help of the referees).

All the team needs now is pure support. :bigscarf: and the :juventus: will come :juvefan2:

Other than this.... I watched the game, but with low quality and could not see how Knezevic played? As far as I saw (and heard) he did not make any defensive errors.... Anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)