[Friendly] Borussia Dortmund 2-0 JUVENTUS (July 25th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Someone just told me this is BVB's 6th training match so far this pre-season. I don't have a clue, but if that's the case I have to say I'm pretty impressed with our fitness levels here!
Voice of reason as always. I am also impressed with the lads. Buffon as always ready to step up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can't tell with some of these cats! They're so over dramatic. It's our first preseason game ffs
You can easily tell, very easily. You need to check your sarcasm/joke meter for real bro. This german cat doesnt even have a sense of humour and his attempts are so obvious and in your face.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We usually start our summer schedule with a very easy game against a Serie C side or the like, why did we start against Dortmund this year?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We usually start our summer schedule with a very easy game against a Serie C side or the like, why did we start against Dortmund this year?
Because we played a CL final little more then a month ago and has had late pre-season due to it, its better to start off with real opposition if you starting late. Plus if you are touring like we are, better money to face better opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)