[Friendly] Borussia Dortmund 2-0 JUVENTUS (July 25th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Valentino

It's okay what's all the fuss ?

we had too many changes and we need time to play better.

we lost three of our best player and these players need more time to play together.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
With only a week of training and new faces I think we have played well. Once Morata and Dybala, mandzu as well start playing together these counters are going to be so good to watch.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because we played a CL final little more then a month ago and has had late pre-season due to it, its better to start off with real opposition if you starting late. Plus if you are touring like we are, better money to face better opposition.
Of course it's more money but touring has nothing to do with that, we usually play that silly match at our training ground.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its better for us to not go touring this preseason. The team has been shaken and we need all the time needed to gel well. No distractions

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Though I hate adidas. But the kit doesn't look so bad.
I dunno what everyone else is talking about.
I don't get why they intend to put those stripes on the shoulder.... They do it on everything.... And than they start with the normal stripes on the arm again...plus the back locks meh

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We usually start our summer schedule with a very easy game against a Serie C side or the like, why did we start against Dortmund this year?
I think it's coz of the late start to preseason but I agree the higher profile friendlies should come towards the end of the preseason schedule to set us up nicely.

Horrible. The back and shorts however look good.

"doesn't look so bad" is quite an understatement, in my opinion. New kit is gorgeous!
Horrid Jdog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)