[Friendly] Borussia Dortmund 2-0 JUVENTUS (July 25th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Asamoah still not recovered? Are you kidding me?
Hes just back from injury The point is that he will be rested for a while because the injury affected him and would be too big risk to throw him in from the match how aware will he be?
Evra would be as LB like last season i think.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Asamoah still not recovered? Are you kidding me?
That shitty site Football Italia says just that he is working on his recovery whatewer that means.Does he start to run or just rehabilitation?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Asamoah could probably play if he had to but I'm guessing the time off would be better spent regaining muscle mass he probably lost or regaining general fitness. Playing matches just fatigues you.
But he has to feel the ball.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
For all Germans it's live on sport 1. The better question is , is it worth wasting 90 Min watching a friendly? I don't even remember if I ever saw a good Juve friendly or Italian nt

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Watch us sign Reus tomorrow.
All this Gotze-Draxler rumors where smokescreen for Bepes master plan to avoid biding war for Reus.
#conspiracytheories

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Reus and Müller.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd give the credit to Allegri though, cause marotta sold Vidal at a discount.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Watch us sign Reus tomorrow.
All this Gotze-Draxler rumors where smokescreen for Bepes master plan to avoid biding war for Reus.
#conspiracytheories
That doesn't make any sense. We are negotiating with Schalke, so don't be surprised that we're actually going after....

KPB :scared:
Think about it, it actually makes sense, he used to be Allegri's trequartista at Milan... :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)