[Friendly] Barcelona 2-2 Juventus [July 26th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The game was at 3AM my time so I obviously preferred to sleep over a friendly but watching the highlights I see 2 things:
1. The team looked nice and even with Pogba away functioned quite well attacking wise
2. LB - A.Sandro was taken for a ride like a little boy vs adult - Dembele did whatever he wants. We MUST sign a new LB

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
The injury he has can't be rushed and yes u can be worried, if the rehabilitation doesn't work he will have a surgery.
This is not an injury that would require surgery at this stage. It just takes a really long time to completely heal and if rushed back he could potentially tear it which would then lead to surgery. I think this is why he is practicing and not playing. In a controlled atmosphere he can slowly build up strength. This is a tough injury for football players. You feel you can play but one wrong move and your sidelined for months.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The injury he has can't be rushed and yes u can be worried, if the rehabilitation doesn't work he will have a surgery.
I must have missed that he even had an injury, vaguely recall at the end of the season him not being fit but assumed that he’d healed.

Is this still the groin injury that is keeping him out?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
One LB short from the Champions League
We would still not be favorite and I`ll even say it will remain the same if we get a LW and a LB BUT with a LB we have an outside chance while without a LB we just know that a strong offensive team will thrash us.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
- Locatelli and Zakaria got forward a lot
- Di Maria has great quality
- LB got schooled too easily, buy a new LB
- playing out the back, we lost the ball a lot from Barcelona pressing
- Cuadrado on LW is a short term fix, buy a real LW
- Szczęsny was great

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It is because italian football is infested with unconfident managers who brazenly claim a young player can never have the maturity of a 28 years old. Lets see if being loaned out to Salernitana for another year will do wonders for our 21 years old kid.
Italian managers have been the hottest, most successful, desired commodity in football the past decade

- - - Updated - - -

The development of Italian youth and stars is deeper rooted in the grander system in place. It’s laughable that a top 10 footballing nation hasn’t produced a single star in a generation.

Jul 13, 2010
Regarding Sandro, I think the information that floated around was that there are no interest in him and Juve don't want capital gains so can't sell under value or something

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Regarding Sandro, I think the information that floated around was that there are no interest in him and Juve don't want capital gains so can't sell under value or something
What value do we have on our books? He signed in 2015. Worst case scenario it can’t be more than a couple of million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)