[Friendly] Barcelona 2-2 Juventus [July 26th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Was a decent performance imo. We usually suck in pre season
Completely agree.

Rovella tonight like Fagioli the other night both showed they can play. Posters wanted Loca further up the pitch and he did well but was able to play there with Rovella doing a good job deep.

Hope this quickens Arthur leaving and maybe Max says bye bye to Rabiot. Gatti a few mistakes but he can learn while Bono at his age never will get better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Looking at the positives,

Kean plays better when he can play to his strengths, getting tap ins and muscling defenders.
Gatti looks pretty reliable for someone so young. and a danger at set pieces.
Rovella did better than Arthur would have. Was mostly reliable
Sandro actually made some runs!!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He probably knows nothing but still pretty bad he couldn’t muster any praise.
True and it appears everyone loves to piss on us.

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro actually made some runs!!
Thought the same thing but it's to a point here nobody will give him any praise. That's all posters were complaining about was him going forward well and he did at times like you stated. Almost a Juve goal teaming up with ADM. He got beat by a very good player for a goal, oh well.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Just returned from the Cotton Bowl stadium with my son. 58200+ attendance. Overwhelming majority of fans were of Hispanic origin ( and Barca fans).
Juve fans were outnumbered 2:1.

Bjerknes was right about the wonderful concoction of cheap beer and sweat smell.

As for the game itself, I really liked Bremer, Locatelli, De Maria and Rovella.
Man, I’m really worried about our defense. Other than Bremer and perhaps Danilo, we suck big time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Did Vlahovic not even get on the pitch again?
he was listed as a sub but did not take the field

- - - Updated - - -

Even Pjanic did alot of forward balls , but apparently Allegri doesn’t start “talents” maybe because they’re fucking average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he played rovella almost the full game and brought fagioli in early second half.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
lol

Locatelli was the best mid in that match and it wasn’t close.
Both Locatelli and Cuadrado were weak in defending the 2nd Dembele goal, late in blocking and in making a tackle, quite poor of them in reading the situation, after Cuadrado got skinned Locatelli did little in putting in a challenge while he had a chance, ofc also Sandro didn’t help as he was in no man’s land and allowed a free shooting angle instead of positioning better but still…

Otherwise i agree that Locatelli had an overall good game aside from that moment which eventually resulted in us conceding a goal.

Thinking it was anyway just a friendly and there is not that much to take out of it at the end of the day, maybe afterall i prefer to see players not commit to tackles or unnecessary risks in meaningless games, at this point i just hope we finish this preseason tour with as little injuries as possible to important first team players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)