Friday night stories (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I had a lethal combination of absolut vodka, beer and an accident prone friend.

As i was drunk as hell in the corner of the tram, it was our stop so my friend told me to get up. I couldnt move, so he pulled my arms and slammed me accidently into the wall, face first.

The next thing I remember is the medical staff taking me into an ambulance. Then I woke up in hospital 4 hours later. Fractured nose and swollen lips and all that shit.
Who can top my friday night story?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Tennis is cool. alot of good looking girls play tennis. Shame I play tennis like a girl.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I was playing Ping Pong in a bar.

Then we took the tram to a club, and...
    coincidence 1: The really cute Irish girl of my language course was there too.
    coincidence 2: she appeared to know one of my Dutch friends here
    coincidence 3: Her boyfriend :groan: who came to visit is on Eramus in Leuven, my Uni back in Belgium;
    coincidence 4: Her sister also came to visit her, and damn....

In the end, had a nice evening.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I was at work 'till late teaching English (yeah, really living it up :groan)

Geof said:
    I was playing Ping Pong in a bar.
    Wow, bar culture must be really different in your neck of the woods :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Dan said:
    I had a lethal combination of absolut vodka, beer and an accident prone friend.

As i was drunk as hell in the corner of the tram, it was our stop so my friend told me to get up. I couldnt move, so he pulled my arms and slammed me accidently into the wall, face first.

The next thing I remember is the medical staff taking me into an ambulance. Then I woke up in hospital 4 hours later. Fractured nose and swollen lips and all that shit.
    Who can top my friday night story?

Once on a friday night I was in a similar condition when my best friend ran, jumped, and landed with all his weight behind his knee, into the side of my head. (I was on the ground)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Zlatan said:
    You are so cool Dan.
    If you were as cool as me you wouldnt have to go around making cynical and just generally sad comments. Food for thought.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ßömßärdîër said:
    I think that happens every night to me.

Dan, where have you been?
    Hey,

Busy. Really busy. Life seemed to rocket recently and ive been taken on a crazy wave of alcoholism, women and music for the past 6 months. I love my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)