Free kicks without DP?! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Free kicks are the least of our problems at the moment. What we really need to try to make up for is the creativity and spirit that will be missing due to DP's absence. While on the subject however,I believe Davids and Nedved can take the free kicks.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I think Nedved often takes them even when Alex is on the field, he doesn't score much but his set pieces are good.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo neddy should take them in place of dp,and for crosses camo can do the job really well if you watched the match about three weeks ago.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
nedved, birindelli, davids are all powerful cracking free kick takers....they dont place the ball like del piero.

tacchinardi hits the ball hard as well......what does camo do?? is he a placer or cracker??

Salas might be okay at them, and i have seen di vaio take some at parma, where he kind of curled the ball.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I know, but I meant the direct freekicks, shots on goal. Neither of them seems likely to score from one. I say we should let Tacchi have a pop from one of them, he can't be any worse than Davids :redface:

otherwise Camo might be allowed a shot :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
:D:D

imo camo should be given a shot,he looks capable of doing both a curler and a cracker.

or even better,a curling cracker or a cracking curler...:what am i saying:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)