Free kicks without DP?! (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Times of general calamity and confusion have ever been productive of the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace, and the brightest thunderbolt is elicited from the darkest storm. -Charles Caleb

wow....this is a quote to remember- its a bit long tho....:D

and para, I think he means that Mate here probably had an amazing thought during a a time of great stress(his argument :D), and this thought caused him much joy....:D

the quote just illustrates his point...

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
surely neddy can take it but imo del piero is the best free kicks taker above all players in our squad, i dont see anyone can score a goal from free kicks except him.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
FK Takers at Juve:

1. Del Piero
2. Nedved
3. Birnidelli
4. Di Vaio

Davids used to take some (when the ball is to the right of the goal-mouth and at a distance great than 28 meters), but he only scored a couple out of a million chances, so they decided to just work on crossing the ball in pre-set plays

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yep Miccoli has a powerful shot on him

Del Piero can take it when its just outside the box...but if its further away, Miccoli can thump them in hard.

the guy is strong !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i forgot the new guy :D

put him at #4 before Di Vaio.
Personally, I'd put him at 3rd, before Birindelli because, as much as Biri can score some crackers, I'd probably have more faith in a guy who's scored more goals and trains to take shots... plus we don't want to be on the wrong end of a quick counterattack if Biri can't get back in time :down:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i actually never seen birindelli's freekicks....but neddy quaite good with setpiace... a certain del piero backheel kick goal came in mind... anyhow i think del piero should spare some time to practice his freekicks too.. i know when the ball goes in it cant get any more beatiful but when it hit the wall most of the time it really cause question....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
When we're at the topic of set pieces, has anyone seen Neddy take a good corner? I cant remember the last tome he had a really good cross from a corner. Most of our goals from corners are on Del Piero's and Camoranesi's crosses. :undecide:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No one mentioned Maresca :eek:

He's a great free kick taker and scored more than DP last season (freekicks that is).

And we also have Di Vaio who scored quite alot with Parma.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
ok, here's my revised list:

Del Piero (get some practice)
Nedved (set pieces)
Birindelli :thumb:
Maresca (whenever he plays :down: )
Miccoli (Far)
Di Vaio (he did them with Parma, but i still dont think he's as good as theones above)
Davids (his accuracy is about %0.0001 :D )

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
ok, here's my revised list:

Del Piero (get some practice)
Nedved (set pieces)
Birindelli :thumb:
Maresca (whenever he plays :down: )
Miccoli (Far)
Di Vaio (he did them with Parma, but i still dont think he's as good as theones above)
Davids (his accuracy is about %0.0001 :D )

if i could i would advice davids to never try to shoot the ball... we would have a better chance of a goal if he pass the ball to trezeguet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)