Frederik Sørensen (1 Viewer)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Not good enough, too shaky which is due to inexperience, but wasn't impressed at all. Wait until he get exposed by the likes of Totti and most of you would be asking for his head, just like that infidel at Genoa. I would rather we spend money on an experience CB instead, that position is vital and very risky to develop a youngster, one mistake and you are officially screwed. loan him to Siena or Empoli next year, and then let's see how he develop, until then we need to invest heavily on defenders next mercato

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lol at judging so absolutely Delle Alpi, thats what fans say matter fuck all in general, clamour to get youngsters chances, but write them off instantly when they get their first frigging game.

He had a shaky/nervous first half (made few clumsy mistakes), and a decent second half, defenitely improved later on. Ok outing for an 18 year old (not early or mid 20s, but extremely green 18) put in for an unprepared emergency solution, playing together with 2 clowns and a decent defender who is too inexperienced to lead a defence. Plus playing with midfielders who misspassed alot and put the defenders on pressure as a result.

Basically played like expected to, unless he would be super talent or super mentally strong/mature.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Like I said before, it was a good debut for him, expecting anything more than that is retarded, he is so young and came from a terrible league, made his debut with error free, ok maybe one mistake when he slide down to get the ball, and the attacker passed him easily, other than that he didn't give any harm. It is soo early to judge if he is good or bad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The fact the Del Neri relies on Primavera players is refreshing. Ranieri or Ferrara would have played players out of position before doing what Del Neri did the last two games.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The fact the Del Neri relies on Primavera players is refreshing. Ranieri or Ferrara would have played players out of position before doing what Del Neri did the last two games.
indeed, another ballsy decision from DN.

very refreshing to see.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nope, he didnt have a choice. Too early to praise him for it. It was Sorensen/Camilieri or nothing basically. FBs you can play players out of position, but CB is another matter.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
lol at judging so absolutely Delle Alpi, thats what fans say matter fuck all in general, clamour to get youngsters chances, but write them off instantly when they get their first frigging game.

He had a shaky/nervous first half (made few clumsy mistakes), and a decent second half, defenitely improved later on. Ok outing for an 18 year old (not early or mid 20s, but extremely green 18) put in for an unprepared emergency solution, playing together with 2 clowns and a decent defender who is too inexperienced to lead a defence. Plus playing with midfielders who misspassed alot and put the defenders on pressure as a result.

Basically played like expected to, unless he would be super talent or super mentally strong/mature.
I know he is 18, and was thrown in an unfortunate situation, a very tough one, but I would rather loan him and getting experience CB instead in the winter. I am all for giving youngsters playing time and experimenting except for two positions, CBs and GKs. It’s just too much of risk, and can do more harm than good, since mistakes there usually are deadly. It was obvious that he lacked experience, saying the way he was rushing at opponents or his positioning, and he should get better with time. Also playing against 10 men Cesena team helped a lot, since our defense wasn’t tested and pressured as much. The kid has potential, but he is far away from being a regular, so we need to get an experience CB in the winter.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
yeah Indeed, not just that. Everyone in the squad are getting their chances, and he is rotating them fairly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is 18, no need to loan out when he just got here. Must loan or stay age is around 20-21. And I'm not sure if we saw the same game, but 10 man Cesena was pressuring our defence plenty enough, barely noticeable they were 1 man down.

I did not say he should be a solution for anyting or 4-5th CB choice permanently (though we buy these kids to eventually give them a shot, so 5th choice is atleast a shot they should get if good enough). Only that dont judge him too quickly (for good or bad) after first 90 mins. Give it some time. That we need defenders and such is another issue entirely.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't like that, it only means that Sissoko and Amauri get playing time.
If we have them, we should, to save other players' energies and replace the injured ones. I am sure Sissoko will improve, we need some patience, today I saw some improvement, he might get better coming weeks. We all know he was much better than this.. As for Amauri, yeah I hate seeing him play..

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Poor Sissoko is probably just confused regarding his future in the club. If he is okay with being a sub, then I would not mind having him in the squad if he got his good ol' form back.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We can't loan out a guy we got on loan. If you are talking about buying him, then loaning him out.. Then I am with you on this
We don't own him, so we can't loan him out.
I thought we own him, thanks guys.
Loan for next season if we get him, also we need him for emergency situations during this season. So if loaned, then it's for next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)