Frederik Sørensen (9 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
What are the chances of him starting along side Bonucci against Brescia?
I guess it depends on Chiello. There`s still a hope he can make it for wednesday night, though I think chances are slim, more likely Giorgio will be ready for Roma next week.
So maybe we will see the same defence from today, Grosso - Sorensen - Bonucci - Motta, I am not confident about Grosso, it Melo is okay and fit to play, I would use Pepe as a LB, Marchisio as LW and Salihamidzic as RW, with Melo + Aqua in the middle, Quag and Iaq up front. We will see...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Looked pretty clumsy and made quite a few mistakes.

Just what you'd expect of a giant kid making his debut really.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I guess it depends on Chiello. There`s still a hope he can make it for wednesday night, though I think chances are slim, more likely Giorgio will be ready for Roma next week.
So maybe we will see the same defence from today, Grosso - Sorensen - Bonucci - Motta, I am not confident about Grosso, it Melo is okay and fit to play, I would use Pepe as a LB, Marchisio as LW and Salihamidzic as RW, with Melo + Aqua in the middle, Quag and Iaq up front. We will see...
Alex will start.

Sep 14, 2003
Looked pretty clumsy and made quite a few mistakes.

Just what you'd expect of a giant kid making his debut really.

This is a good point that many who have been critical of him in the match thread miss.

I dare say his next few performances won't be much better either, but what exactly is to be expected from a player so very green?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He seems to have potential, hopefully he will get more chances so he can develop his game. I like his size for a central defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)