Francois Clerc (1 Viewer)

Juve Star

Sep 9, 2006

The Olympic Marseilles has asked a compensation for 3 million euro the lateral right of the Lione, Francois Clerc, ended in the view-finder of the Juventus. According to Marseilles, the player had signed a contract with they already to February, before tying itself to the Lione. “Draft to demonstrate itself that Clerc has come less to a contractual engagement”, has declared a megaphone of Marseilles. 18 January conciliation room is previewed one.

translated by google from calciomercato

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Grygera is good as he can play CB as well......to be honest id sign both Grygera and Clerc, as Clerc has great potential.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
so valencia want 150 million euro for villa they wont get 1/8th of that. if we can get him for 10 or under it would be a great investment. i dont think some people understand how good he is gonna be.

Jul 2, 2006
Morra10 said:
so valencia want 150 million euro for villa they wont get 1/8th of that. if we can get him for 10 or under it would be a great investment. i dont think some people understand how good he is gonna be.
I build a team better than valencia with 150 million euro

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
I build a team better than valencia with 150 million euro

thats almost what i said. i said i wouldnt buy all of valencia's players for 150 million :lol2:

mavuba will be twice as good as vieira.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Grygera is versitile and can play both full back roles and is an option for CB also. That makes it very good for us cuz we would have chiellini and balzaretti also..that is 3 versitile full backs.

Clerc has very good potential but with the financial situation, getting grygera for free is obviously the better option.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
i think that clerc has a good future and will be a starater in the france nt. i like him and it would be nice to sign him for a reasonable price. and the same for grygera. he can replace tudor as a cb. going for grygera as a free agent will be nice.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Turk_Bianconero said:
that would be good

How old is Clerc?

3 million acceptable price

@morra10

Clerc is a Right Back, Mavuba is a DM. We'll have too much French players in the team. DD said we already have enough.

tepu96

May 8, 2004
we better looking another player (midfielder maybe).. already had balzaretti, birrindelli, or zebina for right back, at least give balzaretti a chance..

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i think juventus priority is central defence, central midfield and creative midfield, if we are not going to invest in a lot of players than we shouldnt be concerned so much with our full backs, we have already wonthe league with cheillini balzaratti and zebina... as full backs... than ovbiously if trezeguet and buffon leave we need there replacments, amelia most probably for buffon, as for trezeguet i dont have a clue who might join juve. i would like spending around 22 million to palermo for amauri and barzagli considering we might sell trezeguet for around 30 million

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
tepu96 said:
we better looking another player (midfielder maybe).. already had balzaretti, birrindelli, or zebina for right back, at least give balzaretti a chance..
Balzaretti is left footed and Zebina is better as a goal post then as right back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)