Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We must have, doubt we interested, I even doubt he is gonna play in Pescara even according to probable lineups/squad called up news.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah but he would have cost us less than 7M if we used our option. Unless we have a deal with Pescara for him or someone else i see no point in giving up on him

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I was looking at the Argentina games on tournament's page and couldn't understand why there's no Bentancur anywhere. Had no idea he's Uruguayan.

It reminds me when I found that Tielemans is black, always imagined him to be a blonde like Eriksen.

Another WTF was Dahoud, in his case I thought he was black, probably mixed him with Traore.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There's the south American youth tournament right this minute and in May there will be the FIFA u20 world cup, so it makes sense that he will be here after both tournaments finish, unless Uruguay didn't make it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't want people to sweat but 5 days ago Uruguay played Argentina in the south American u20 championship and they were winning 3-2 when bentancur got sent off on 87th minute by picking two yellows in the space of 2 minutes. The game ended 3-3.

Here's the highlights, fast forward to 2:30 if you just want to see sending off. Unfortunately they don't show the first yellow but it's difficult to tell how bad the second challenge was. Judge for yourselves.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't want people to sweat but 5 days ago Uruguay played Argentina in the south American u20 championship and they were winning 3-2 when bentancur got sent off on 87th minute by picking two yellows in the space of 2 minutes. The game ended 3-3.

Having seen the highlights, his second challenge was a little dirty but without any malice. A standing stamp.
Das it mane

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah edited my original reply as seeing the challenge again I really can't tell ( in my defense I'm viewing it on phone). He missed Uruguay's last game and back for tonight's game against Bolivia 22:00 GMT for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)