Franck Ribery (6 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Ribery exclusive: no deal yet with Bayern - Juventus and Inter still in with a chance

28.05.2007, 15:02

Sources close to Marseille winger Franck Ribery reveal that the rumours of a deal with Bayern Munich are not true. Ribery, who had been linked with Arsenal last summer, is also wanted by Real Madrid, Barcelona, as well as Bayern. As far as Italian clubs are concerned, Inter and Juventus are interested despite his hefty price tag of around 15 million euros. The Lyon option also cannot be ruled out yet.
Thank god, I don't want him at all....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think we need to finalise our new Coachj 1st...then only can we know who we r gonna get...maybe the new guy doesn't rate Ribery at all

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
LOL hey its true...back to Franck thank god he hasnt joined the Germans...but i dont think Juve are pursuing him at all...f**k Bordeaux catch a boat and go to Marseille!!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think bayern is a really good club. but i think serie a is way better than bundesliga and juve will be the best team in world again so he has no other choice :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Olympique Marseille have officially confirmed that Franck Ribery will be plying his trade for Bayern Munich next season.

Marseille president Pape Diouf has confirmed the transfer of Frank Ribery to Bayern Munich in a 25 million euro deal.

Believe it or not, the fee is a new Bundesliga record. He will earn 4 million euros per year.

"The transaction will be concluded on Wednesday and Ribery will move to Munich in order to pass the medical and sign his contract on Thursday," Diouf told L'Equipe.

He also spoke about the possibility of Barcelona's Ludovic Giuly joining Marseille as a replacement.
"Giuly to replace Ribery? For the moment it is just a wish from the Barcelona player," he said.

"We have to know under what conditions the deal could be struck.

"I am clarifying today, that we won't waste too much money on salaries. We won't make the same errors as we did after Drogba's transfer."

Goal.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a team without CL and they got Ribery! so what were/are we doing?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)