Franck Ribery (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Esclusiva Ribery: non e' fatta col Bayern, sospiro di sollievo per Juventus ed Inter

Fonti vicine al fantasita del Marsiglia e della nazionale francese, Franck Ribery, 23 anni, assicurano che non sono assolutamente vere le indiscrezioni trapelate nei giorni scorsi che davano il giocatore in procinto di firmare con il Bayern Monaco.
Ribery, gia' vicino all'Arsenal la scorsa estate, e' inseguito da Real Madrid e Barcellona in Europa oltre che dal club tedesco.
Per quanto riguarda l'Italia, Inter e Juventus lo vorrebbero nonostante il costo del suo cartellino si aggiri inotrno ai 15 milioni di euro. Non va inoltre sottovalutata la possibilita' di un suo eventuale approdo al Lione.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=44220

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i dont think he will come to juve now after all what happend to DD maybe he changes his minds 2....he is going to arsenal next year.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
i dont think he will come to juve now after all what happend to DD maybe he changes his minds 2....he is going to arsenal next year.
Why someone to go to Arsenal?The have no chance for the title next year, and I don't see them to have a serious future project.They have young talented players but they lack something

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Why someone to go to Arsenal?The have no chance for the title next year, and I don't see them to have a serious future project.They have young talented players but they lack something
Like we have a chance for a title, we don't even have a coach and they have frenchman Wenger and not to mention the will play CL and they could fight for the title, you never know. Maybe if we get a good coach and Secco brain maybe then we could sign him.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ribery exclusive: no deal yet with Bayern - Juventus and Inter still in with a chance

28.05.2007, 15:02

Sources close to Marseille winger Franck Ribery reveal that the rumours of a deal with Bayern Munich are not true. Ribery, who had been linked with Arsenal last summer, is also wanted by Real Madrid, Barcelona, as well as Bayern. As far as Italian clubs are concerned, Inter and Juventus are interested despite his hefty price tag of around 15 million euros. The Lyon option also cannot be ruled out yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)