Franck Ribery (11 Viewers)

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Well according to Blanc we have 105 million euros to mostly spend on the transfer market...if thats not enough to lure at least two big namers i dont know what is..although Blanc did suggest we were going to pursue 'experienced' players in order to secure a respectable position next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea xactly wat is it 71 million pounds...thats a shit load of money...i think Juve will use their old transfer tactics...signing ppl on the last day of the transfer window...Ibra being a recent example

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Yes, of course. In my opinion 6 starters should be Italians.
Yes, six Italians is an optimum number.

Why would Toni choose Bayern Munich if they aren't even going to the Champions League? It seems like a false rumor to me.
At first, I thought that he would agree to join Bayern to play in the Champions League and for not losing La Viola's fans (By playing for another team in the peninsula) who adore him. But I think my conclusion was untrue. Bayern won't play in the Champions League and I heard lately that Toni agreed to move to Inter after the WC but Fiorentina blocked the transfer.

Consequently, it is again the nonresistant lure of $.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yes, six Italians is an optimum number.

At first, I thought that he would agree to join Bayern to play in the Champions League and for not losing La Viola's fans (By playing for another team in the peninsula) who adore him. But I think my conclusion was untrue. Bayern won't play in the Champions League and I heard lately that Toni agreed to move to Inter after the WC but Fiorentina blocked the transfer.

Consequently, it is again the nonresistant lure of $.
I dont care if there are 9 Mongolians in the team as long as the Old Lady wins...no offence to Mongolia of course :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think there is a pretty good chance that Ribery would want to join Juve...there is no way he is gonna say no to us just becoz of CL...all i want is for the management to be aggressive in trying to sign him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)