Franck Ribery (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´m waiting for Tonykart to log in and say "I don´t want to become Inter (full of foreigners)" or "when are we gonna sign some Italians" and all other fake intellectual crap from him. :howler:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I´m waiting for Tonykart to log in and say "I don´t want to become Inter (full of foreigners)" or "when are we gonna sign some Italians" and all other fake intellectual crap from him. :howler:
well i dont want to become like Inter as well, this is an Italian team afterall.Everything should be balanced

but you don't seem to want any italians at juve for some reason

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
well i dont want to become like Inter as well, this is an Italian team afterall.Everything should be balanced

but you don't seem to want any italians at juve for some reason
Who? Me? You must be joking. How did you conclude that? All I was trying to say that we shouldn´t sign Italians just because they are Italians. They must be quality players.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Who? Me? You must be joking. How did you conclude that? All I was trying to say that we shouldn´t sign Italians just because they are Italians. They must be quality players.
i wasn't serious about the last part ofcourse

and about the 2nd part, yeah quality should be the key.But still the team's identity should be kept and imo part of that is by bringing in some italian players and players from the club.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i wasn't serious about the last part ofcourse

and about the 2nd part, yeah quality should be the key.But still the team's identity should be kept and imo part of that is by bringing in some italian players and players from the club.
Yes, of course. In my opinion 6 starters should be Italians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)