Franck Ribery (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Franck Ribery has alerted England's top clubs by claiming he would be interested in a move to Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea should he decide to leave Marseille in the summer.

The French international has been given permission to leave Stade Velodrome if a suitable offer materialises, but his long-term future could yet be preserved if Marseille manage to secure a place in the UEFA Champions League in the last three games of the season.

Should l'OM fail to do so, then there is likely to be a long list of candidates for Ribery's signature as he has become one of the continent's hottest properties over the past 12 months.

Whilst seemingly ruling out a move to either Lyon or Bayern Munich, Ribery has explained he could be swayed by an offer to join one of Europe's biggest sides.

"It is true last summer OL were very interested in me, but now I am only attracted by abroad. If I would leave, it would only be for a foreign club," Ribery told France Football.

"I know I am not very excited by a country like Germany. I prefer English and Spanish leagues.

"The clubs that make me dream? Manchester, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea and Milan.

"Money won't make me choose because there is money in any of those clubs. I just want to play, I don't want to change my club just to stay on the bench."

Marseille are currently just one point shy of second-placed Lens following Sunday's 2-1 win over Monaco, a game in which Ribery claimed his fifth goal of the Ligue 1 campaign.

With a Champions League place a distinct possibility, Ribery has not ruled out extending his stay at Stade Velodrome.

"The day I leave Marseille, I would like to leave with my head held high, serene," Ribery added.

"My priority is to play Champions League football next season and why not with Marseille? I will do my best for l'OM to reach it.

"Then we will see what happens by the end of the season."
-------------------------------------------------------------
was always a long shot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he is ideally suited for juve...hope he also considers italy a good option...with him and sneijder in midfield juve will be unstoppable

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Very sad news. He would have been perfect for us.

We should really start to go after Rosina, Mauro Esposito, Gaetano D'Agostino, Mauri, Quaresma, and Diego.

I think they could all play the right or left flank very well. Even rotate as central.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i think the news from now on will be a logicall...Klose is gone...Ribery in the way ...and one by one tell nothing is really leftt to us to take ....how bad that summer scandal....as simple as like that it spoils our market beside all other effects ...and looking to this summer , there is tens of great players around ...but sadly we are not out threre .....for me it's suffering and sure the summer will show some more heart breaking news....f*ck u italy ...f*ck u Inter and Milan.

edit: watch the language. ;)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think the news from now on will be a logicall...Klose is gone...Ribery in the way ...and one by one tell nothing is really leftt to us to take ....how bad that summer scandal....as simple as like that it spoils our market beside all other effects ...and looking to this summer , there is tens of great players around ...but sadly we are not out threre .....for me it's suffering and sure the summer will show some more heart breaking news....f*ck u italy ...f*ck u Inter and Milan.

edit: watch the language. ;)
Have a little faith, give Secco & Co. a chance.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think the new boss has made 2 solid signings in Grygera and Salihamidzic...both are winners and have CL experience with success...if we can sign guys like them im sure we can get Ribery, Sneijder and Huntelaar

Nov 28, 2006
robben is goin to germany....
honestly, ribery should come to juve.
maybe we should pay some money to tell zidane and platini to convince him.
both made a great career in juve i can't see why "scarface" wouldn't...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)