Franck Ribery (1 Viewer)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
he has undergone surgery from what i have heard. I assume immediatly after the accident. He had road burn on his face and scalp and lost alot of skin so htey had to graft it from other parts of his body. I guess they did all they could

poor guy
I still think that the medicine has a lot to do. You know, it isn't the end. Anyways, I like him that way.

Thanks for the info. :pint:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:faq1: too. You change your avatar. I want to see your pic in a bikini. :lick:

Tesoro is a girl. At least that´s what she is telling us.

:faq1: She is mine! :stuckup:
I have a share now :D

back to topic...Ribery or Quaresma...I'd gladly have 1 of them in Juve
But I dont think Quaresma can play on left, while Ribery can...
our need for LM is much bigger than RM atm :smoke:

Mar 30, 2006
I have a share now :D

back to topic...Ribery or Quaresma...I'd gladly have 1 of them in Juve
But I dont think Quaresma can play on left, while Ribery can...
our need for LM is much bigger than RM atm :smoke:
yeah he can. he plays it for the national team and switches wings with ronaldo frequently.

he also takes more shots from the left it seems and pops up there randomly for porto durring matches.. he is all over the place actually

he would be a great buy. good athlete and phenominal talent

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I heard that he don't want to make surgery bicoz he will have to stop playing for 6 months or more.
So, if he get a serious injury, he can use that chance to undergo a plastic operation as well, can't he? :biggrin:

i heard that about tevez when he was a kid
A Car accident too or a burn due to another reason?

@Marko & Rami
, are you planning to make that thread another Luca Toni's? :tongue:

Mar 30, 2006
Tevez reached up on to the stove when he was a child and plled down a pot of water whcih was being boiled. He was burned heavily on the neck and chest but opted to not undergo surgery so he did not miss his football season or something like that

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
@Marko & Rami[/B], are you planning to make that thread another Luca Toni's? :tongue:
shhhhhhhh :scared: :shifty:
yeah he can. he plays it for the national team and switches wings with ronaldo frequently.

he also takes more shots from the left it seems and pops up there randomly for porto durring matches.. he is all over the place actually

he would be a great buy. good athlete and phenominal talent
In this case I'd rather have Quaresma than Ribery

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
English press: Inter in Ribery bid

According to the Sunday Mirror, Inter too would like to sign Frack Ribery. Arsenal are however said to be in pole position, followed by Lyon and other clubs, among them Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)