Franck Ribery (18 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
please translate for non-Italian members next time. :tup:

DD: "Ribéry costs too much".

"His value is too high, we're looking for a defender, mid and striker."

I think we need a bit more than that....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Damn it Didi, bring in some attacking players will you! You stubborn tackler! Used to love you back in the day for it though :) Ah, what a time it was, when me and the boys would meet up in the pub to watch you tackle and hassle your way around the pitch :oops: :pint: BUT THOSE DAYS ARE OVER PAL! You need to sign Ribery! Now! Before it's too late! Before the shadow is cast over us and that eternal serpent come crawling up from the deep! You must act quickly!! Quickly I tell you!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
if what DD says is the truth I think we should look to sign another Mister to lead us. Mister Marcello Lippi :smoke:

Mar 30, 2006
you need 2 more defenders, 2 more midfield players (defensive/creative) and an attacker to be competitive.

what is DD thinking ?
DD is under quoting .. he is not going to tell the media we will buy 6 (roughly) players in the summer

but we will

Also it is best not to talk about who we are buying cuz competition can get intense and costs can go up. Best to keep in silent till we can lock it down :pint:

Mar 30, 2006
Deshamps said that Ribery is so expensive... unfortunately anyone who has one year at least left in his current contract is considered expensive by Juve.

again i think he is just saying that to cool speculation

we have alot of money .. ribery is not out of our price range. .. messi yes, Villa yes, C Ronaldo yes, Dhino yes.. but they are out of most price ranges unless we make our own credit card company like Milan :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)