Franck Ribery (18 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
and tell me Lion, how many do you think will join in the summer? a whole new midfield will be brought in. Zanetti doesnt seem to be getting much credit considering everyday the club is rumoured to a new DM. Giannichedda is definitiely leaving. Paro and Marchisio could very well be loaned out. Tacchinardi wont stay. Camoranesi is destined to leave after his troubles at the club. Nedved will still be there, but it seems he wont play a key role anymore.

centre backs are being rumoured to join, and grygera has already been bought.

And a striker/s look iminent to join also.

Only Buffon, one of Chiellini or Balzaretti and Del Piero look like maintaining there spots in the starting line up.

That is of course if Buffon does stay.

I think the club will have a major transition, which lets face it, is required if we want to compete. Is this a formula for disaster...possibly...but i dont think Secco and DD have much choice. We are clearly lacking in so many positions and even though we may sit on top in Serie B, we would be lucky to be midtable in Serie A with the current team.
Bringing 8 players imo will lead to failure, i always said that we should try to retain the most number of players from this squad for next season.We already signed 3 players and we will only need abt 3 or 4 more as a maximum

Although this squad isn't good enough but we have many players that could be effective in serie A.Only a few patches here n there with some long term solutions would be the key imo.

GK-hopefully Gigi, Mirante

DF-Grygera,Cristicio,Boumsong,Chiellini,Balzaretti,zebina( imo those players will be there next season for sure) am not too sure abt Biri, he could stay but only on the fringes.
Depending on the plans for Chiellini and whether he will be played in CB or LB but we will need one CB.

MF-Zanetti,Neddy,salihamdzic, and for now paro although it could easily be marchisio are the staying for sure. Then Gianni who i hope we keep as his experience will be important.
Camo and Marchionni are a weird situation but the latter has the better chance of staying imo.Although i prefer keeping camo as i see him as a much better player.

So we will need enforcements on the left wing or play making position and in the CM.Mybe getting two players in that position.But will depend on Gianni and paro

FW-Alex,Palladino are staying for sure imo, then i dont know about Zalayeta and Boji.Which i think will be depending on the coach and how sees Boji especially.

We will only get players in if players leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bringing 8 players imo will lead to failure,
and not doing so will lead to failure. seriously, we have many mediocre players ij our squad. very few are good enough to get games for the bigger teams. we'll get smashed by the likes of inter, roma, milan and fiorentina.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Bringing 8 players imo will lead to failure, i always said that we should try to retain the most number of players from this squad for next season.We already signed 3 players and we will only need abt 3 or 4 more as a maximum

Although this squad isn't good enough but we have many players that could be effective in serie A.Only a few patches here n there with some long term solutions would be the key imo.

GK-hopefully Gigi, Mirante

DF-Grygera,Cristicio,Boumsong,Chiellini,Balzaretti,zebina( imo those players will be there next season for sure) am not too sure abt Biri, he could stay but only on the fringes.
Depending on the plans for Chiellini and whether he will be played in CB or LB but we will need one CB.

MF-Zanetti,Neddy,salihamdzic, and for now paro although it could easily be marchisio are the staying for sure. Then Gianni who i hope we keep as his experience will be important.
Camo and Marchionni are a weird situation but the latter has the better chance of staying imo.Although i prefer keeping camo as i see him as a much better player.

So we will need enforcements on the left wing or play making position and in the CM.Mybe getting two players in that position.But will depend on Gianni and paro

FW-Alex,Palladino are staying for sure imo, then i dont know about Zalayeta and Boji.Which i think will be depending on the coach and how sees Boji especially.

We will only get players in if players leave.
this squad may not strength enough to compete with Milan,Inter,Roma..and even Palermo

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
and not doing so will lead to failure. seriously, we have many mediocre players ij our squad. very few are good enough to get games for the bigger teams. we'll get smashed by the likes of inter, roma, milan and fiorentina.
8 players is far too much, we need to keep hold of our key players (excluding trez) and then buy 4/5 more players. Inter roma milan etc may be slightly stronger than us, but the rest of serie a is pretty mediocre, its unrealistic to want the scudetto next season, unfortunately i have come to realise this, our coach also does not have the required charisma to inspire players to such a fete.

Remember inter are chokers, their sparkiling form of this season will not continue into next season, there are too many hot heads in that team, they will destroy themselves given time, milan are also struggling and we should have beat them in that little friendly we played and with a few class signings i dont think we would be that far off them

but we do need lippi, DD is a fool

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Yes get Lippi back and he will tell them who they should buy!!! Not the boumsoung standard player DD gave us. A disaster

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
fair enough, i guess you have a different view for it than i do mate.I just want to point out that not many teams that brought in many players even survived the top flight.Its the teams that kept some players that survived.
this squad may not strength enough to compete with Milan,Inter,Roma..and even Palermo
its not a complete squad, there will still be signings here n there. And depending on who leaves
Giannichedda is leaving, Sateeh. Probably back to Lazio.
well then we will need to bring someone in.I guess it will be tacchi.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Juve have never ever bought players like they are going out of fashion and i dont expect it to change now 3 or 4 players more and thats plenty! We have never spent like Inter, Barca, Real Madrid and so on thats just not the Juve way.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
you know, for me i dont care about the Three teams...as i remember we were very super stars team and then we found it hard to win against teams like Atalanta, Empoli, Reggina, Sampdoria and the likes without mentioning Lazio, Fiorentina. i remember how we won these matchs, thery were too difficult dispite our superiority......buying 3 more players means we will have many problems in terms of technical system, we have already week points from last term like Balza, chiellini and Zebina and even our hero DP......it's difficult guys....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
you know, for me i dont care about the Three teams...as i remember we were very super stars team and then we found it hard to win against teams like Atalanta, Empoli, Reggina, Sampdoria and the likes without mentioning Lazio, Fiorentina. i remember how we won these matchs, thery were too difficult dispite our superiority......buying 3 more players means we will have many problems in terms of technical system, we have already week points from last term like Balza, chiellini and Zebina and even our hero DP[......it's difficult guys....
i didn't understand ur point there ?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we need to buy a total of 3 players minimum apart from the ones we have signed already. We need to get Ribery, Huntelaar and Pepe/Barzagli/Alex. Apart from Sali, Grygera and Criscito that we have already signed.

Our formation should look like this next season:

----------------Buffon-----------------------
Grygera------Criscito--------one of those dc's------Chiellini
Sali--------------Zanetti-------Nedved----------Ribery
-------------Huntelaar--------Del Piero/Palladino

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juve have never ever bought players like they are going out of fashion and i dont expect it to change now 3 or 4 players more and thats plenty! We have never spent like Inter, Barca, Real Madrid and so on thats just not the Juve way.

I understand your point. But thats on a normal season. We need at least 6 new faces to even compete with the levels we are used to. we need to be clever in this summers market. Do not overspend but bring in adequate resources. the players we have already would be ideal as cover for next season. (Eg: Balzaretti/Paro) We need a new defensive pair for starters Pepe/ Alex ?

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Eight players are not too much especially if we include Paolucci, Nocerino and Molinaro to them. In the last two years Roma bought 8 players. Since 2005 Arsenal have 12 new. This summer Inter bought 8 new players. In summer 2005 they get 4-5 new. These teams are not so good example because we want to be much more stronger team. But if make better selection we can expect the same results even in the first year in Seria A. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I actually think that Chiellini is a security risk, and that he isn't so good with the ball. Balzaretti is a player that I feel I can count on more than Chiellini atm.
Once again you are wrong. Watch more Juve matches and then you´ll see that Chiellini >>>> Balzaretti.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have watched some games recently, and I still think Balzaretti is slightly better. Chiellini is the one for the future though and should play alot now in Serie B so that he will be able to become really really good.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Deschamps: Ribery? Costa troppo'

Ribery? Piace a tutti, ma la sua valutazione e` piuttosto alta. Ci servono un difensore, un centrocampista e un attaccante”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)