Franck Ribery (9 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Rosicky would be perfect but wat can we do, its his first season there at arsenal and hes enjoying it.Impossible imo.

i would consider naseri as well. Hes just an amazing talent although hes too young and inexperienced

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Samir Nasri from Marseille.
(born 20 June 1987 in Marseille) is a French attacking midfielder of Algerian origin who plays for Olympique Marseille. :smoke:

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Juventus: il sogno è Franck Ribery

E'Franck Ribery il sogno della Juventus per il campionato 2007/08. Il club bianconero, fra i più attivi per la preparazione del prossimo campionato, ha già preso Criscito, Saliahamidzic e Grygera, e potrebbe tesserare facilmente anche Metzelder, Heinze e Saviola. Ma i bianconeri hanno individuato nel centrocampista francese l'elemento in grado di far fare il salto di qualità alla compagine guidata da Didier Deschamps, e il ds Alessio Secco e il presidente Giovanni Cobolli Gigli stanno studiano il modo per strappare il giocatore alla concorrenza di Manchester United, Real Madrid e Bayern Monaco, tutte interessate all'asso marsigliese, il cui costo si aggira sui venti milioni di Euro.

Tutto Mercato

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
This is a quick babelfish translation of corvette his text
Juventus: il sogno è Franck Ribery

E'Franck Ribery il sogno della Juventus per il campionato 2007/08. Il club bianconero, fra i più attivi per la preparazione del prossimo campionato, ha già preso Criscito, Saliahamidzic e Grygera, e potrebbe tesserare facilmente anche Metzelder, Heinze e Saviola. Ma i bianconeri hanno individuato nel centrocampista francese l'elemento in grado di far fare il salto di qualità alla compagine guidata da Didier Deschamps, e il ds Alessio Secco e il presidente Giovanni Cobolli Gigli stanno studiano il modo per strappare il giocatore alla concorrenza di Manchester United, Real Madrid e Bayern Monaco, tutte interessate all'asso marsigliese, il cui costo si aggira sui venti milioni di Euro.

Tutto Mercato
Juventus: the dream is Franck Ribery

E' Franck Ribery the dream of the Juventus for championship 2007/08. The bianconero club, between most active for the preparation of the next championship, has already taken Criscito, Saliahamidzic and Grygera, and could easy tesserare also Metzelder, Heinze and Saviola. But the bianconeri have characterized in the French centrocampista the element in a position to making to make the jump of quality to the compages guided from Didier Deschamps, and ds the Dry Alessio and the president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli are study the way in order to tear the player to the competition of Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Monaco, all interested to the marseillaise ace, whose cost is gone around on twenty million Euro.

All Market

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
20 million euro's thats not really cheap ...
Rather expensive cause i think whit that money you can buy better players than him
And competition of Man U, Real and Monaco is really big competition

I thought that Arsenal was the first in line to sign the frenchman

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

Ribery is the dream for Juventus for next season. The bianconeri have already gooten Criscito, Saliahamidzic and Grygera, and can easily get Metzelder, Heinze and Saviola. But Ribery can give that jump in quality with the companions guided by DD, and Secco and Gigli are seeing a way to steal the player away from the likes of Man Utd, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, all of whom are interested in Ribery, who will cost about 20 million

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Ribery is the dream for Juventus for next season. The bianconeri have already gooten Criscito, Saliahamidzic and Grygera, and can easily get Metzelder, Heinze and Saviola. But Ribery can give that jump in quality with the companions guided by DD, and Secco and Gigli are seeing a way to steal the player away from the likes of Man Utd, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, all of whom are interested in Ribery, who will cost about 20 million
:oops: :eyebrows:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Quaresma is same fantasy as C. Ronaldo but far more effective and he can also help the rb. THRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!! He's miles ahead of Ribery.. We should go for him (asking price: 10M+-)

Jul 28, 2002
I would have to agree, Quaresma is very similar to Cronnie, i believe he would give us that pace and skill we dont have.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ribery: one of Juve’s rivals pulls out

Juventus have one less club to worry about in the race for Marseille’s Franck Ribery. Bayern Munich general director Uli Hoeness told L’Equipe “chances of us signing the player are slim to none.”

Unfortunately for Juve though, those clubs with a higher spending ability, such as Arsenal and Real Madrid, remain more likely to get their hands on the French international.

Calciomercato.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)