Franck Ribery (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
basically if your young and a big prospect, there isno point going to real, look at robinho and look at him mow he was the star attraction and now hes one of the clowns. this will happen to higuain and gago for sure
NO. It's more like If your a good player that doesn't want his career wasted, don't go to the circus called Real Madrid period.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
sports.it

Juve to sign Marseille's Frank Ribéry

According to reports in Marseille, OM's Frank Ribéry ill join Juventus this summer for a fee close to 14m € and Olivier Kapo on loan. Ribéry will sign a 5 year contract earning him close to 4m € per year. Ribéry will join fellow Frenchman and coach Didier Deschamps and national teammates David Trezeguet, possible new signing Philippe Mexès and U-21 captain Jacques Faty.

The informer says so.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think this year we will build our team buying more players to replace our weaknesses and next year we will make such improvements,
we are covered on the wings this year,(Neddy,Camo,Marchio and Sali)
expect no Robinho,C.Ronaldo or Ribery this year,
unless we find the perfect opportunity...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Ribery is a great winger/attcking midfielder IMO, C. Ronaldo at the momment is a dream, he is on many club's hotlist.

If ribery is Arsenal bound, we can try and get Rosicky or Hleb, I find them to be good attckng midfielders that might not cost a heapload of money.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ribery is a great winger/attcking midfielder IMO, C. Ronaldo at the momment is a dream, he is on many club's hotlist.

If ribery is Arsenal bound, we can try and get Rosicky or Hleb, I find them to be good attckng midfielders that might not cost a heapload of money.
or we cud just got for vdv who will be cheap if hsv are relegated, which atm looks rather likely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)