Franck Ribery (20 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It is going to depend on many things for funds. Trezeguet will leave, an hopefully we'll either swap him for players that we require or get big cash. buffon wont leave unless a club throws a huge deal at juve which they cant say no to. Others such as Camoranesi and Marchionni are being rumoured to leave also.

I hear names such as Huntelaar and Sosa being rumoured, i think that is great. I believe Ribery could very well take over Camoranesi and Marchionni...i wouldnt say no to that. It makes sense, Camoranesi could get us Samuel, Marchionni could complete the Bojinov deal with fiorentina and money can be spent on a player like ribery.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
juve has lost a lot of money, but when we sold our stars last summer, we also did well to not get shot in the dark as such.

with Lyon offering 20 plus million euros for trez, inter offering big bucks plus world class players in exchange for Buffon, the club does have the ability to do well enough in the transfer market.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
Juve is really stupid if they sell them!!or they ar really stupid if they go!!!they are not Bianconeri if they do such a thing!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Roberto*Baggio made a good point regarding Ribery being able to play on the right, left and centre as an offensive drive in midfield.

I'm thinking if Mascherano joins, along with Zanetti and Paro and Marchisio as back ups, it gives DD the opportunity to really have two offensive players roaming behind the forwards.

Jul 12, 2005
if u play ribery probably u have to play with one attacker only and two player behind the attacker which will be ribery and camo? maybe.... lol well its a different story hehe

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
We are Ready to spend around 50 Mil Euros on the Transfer-Market to come back-Without any money for Players that we sold. So Ribery can be one of our target because we have Money !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)