Franck Ribery (18 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ribery's a fantastic player, and looking too hard for loyalty in today's football market eliminates about 95% of players out there. If they're good, can give us a few years of good service and be sold at a higher price than we bought them, I won't complain too much about loyalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    ribery is the perfect signigig in my op... as to regards to malouda id rather get 30 million cash for trezeguet rather than exchanging him and so onn... with the 30 million from trezeguet we can buy barzagli mascherano and still have money remaining... howeverrrrrr if we get malouda .... we can give mauro camoranesi to inter for samuel..and we would have samuel-barzagl center defence, and malouda, mascherano, zanneti and ribery in midfield .. that would be great

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    ribery is the perfect signigig in my op... as to regards to malouda id rather get 30 million cash for trezeguet rather than exchanging him and so onn... with the 30 million from trezeguet we can buy barzagli mascherano and still have money remaining... howeverrrrrr if we get malouda .... we can give mauro camoranesi to inter for samuel..and we would have samuel-barzagl center defence, and malouda, mascherano, zanneti and ribery in midfield .. that would be great
    Buffon
    Grygera
    Samuel
    Barzagli
    Chiellini/Balzaretti
    Marchionni
    Zanetti
    Mascherano
    Nedved/Malouda
    Klose
    Del Piero/Palladino

:tup:

Scudetto, here we come! :cool: :smoke:

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    i want juve like this

buffon

grygera
    barza
    givet
    chielleni

ribery
    mascherano
    mavuba
    malouda

treze
    klose

perfect for scheduttoooo...Forza juve

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    i want juve like this

buffon

grygera
    barza
    givet

chielleni

ribery
    mascherano
    mavuba
    malouda

treze
    klose

Juventus will not buy 7 new players, maybe 3 stars and 2-3 free players.

Do you know how much money we would have to spend on all these players?

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    Juventus will not buy 7 new players, maybe 3 stars and 2-3 free players.

Do you know how much money we would have to spend on all these players?
    :agree:

but gigli said that he want to build a new juve, a stronger juve than the past one... he wants klose, ribery, luisao, and (mascherano, Barza, givet) becoz DD wants him

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Whether Ribery comes or not - I rate him very highly by the way - it's good to see Cobolli-Gigli actually talking about completing deals now in readiness for next season when we start in Serie A.

Probably the only one to arrive soon will be Mascherano - probably next week.

Back to Ribery. Think about what happens if we lose both Nedved and Camoranesi at seasons end. We need three new midfield players for a scudetto winning squad. Ribery has the flexibility to provide plenty of options. He will provide plenty of service to Klose. Plenty of goals will come our way.

The midfield 4 would be Del Piero, Ribery, Mascherano and Zanetti/Paro/Marchisio.

Up front: (from) Klose, Palladino and Bojinov.

Back 4: (from) Chiellini, Kovac, Barzagli, Givet, Balzaetti.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006

but gigli said that he want to build a new juve, a stronger juve than the past one... he wants klose, ribery, luisao, and (mascherano, Barza, givet) becoz DD wants him
    These players are being followed, there are alternatives for sure, but we won´t buy each and everyone of them.

They are not going to change around practically the entire first 11.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I say buy up Grygera, Jacques Faty on Free

Mascherano, Klose (in case Trez leaves), Felipe/Barzagli for around 30-40m Euro.

Get a loan option with buy-out clause on Cassano.

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    i want juve like this

buffon

grygera
    barza
    givet
    chielleni

ribery
    mascherano
    mavuba
    malouda

treze
    klose

juventus can never be like this next year,

i mean we sign klose only if trezeguet leaves, we will sign only one player between mavuba and mascherano, malouda will only join juve if trezeguet goes to lyon, and in my opinion givet is useles .. if we are ommiting camoranesi from the team this means he is going to inter and id only give him to inter in exchange for samuel which is stil 28 and can return to high levels

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
    we should buy Klose even if Trezeguet doesnt leave!!! and we need one CB...and Ribery or Mascherano!!!for now i will buy Mascherano...Barzagli or Givet....Klose or Huntelaar!!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    why we can't buy klose when trez stays`? next year we want to win the scudetto.
    and then we need 4-5 strikers for serie a and cl and coppa.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Nice to be ambitious but I can't see this being the team for next season. I think absolute best case scenario would be

Buffon

Zebina-Samuel-Barzagli-Chiellini

Marchionni-Mascherano-Tachinardi-Nedved

Del Piero-Trezeguet

Camo will leave but get Samuel in exchange. Buy Barzagli, Mascherano. Get Tachinardi back from loan. This would be bare minimum. Would like a Zebina replacement and may obviously be forced into buying replacements for Trez and Buffon.

Would still view that team as Scudetto material and hopefully there would be a few more players in than I have predicted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)