Francesco Totti (9 Viewers)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
y u guys r still arguing over DP?? I just dun get it..almost every thread...i think the shut up movement is a TOTAL failure!! what a shame..
I think DP was one of the greatest footballer ever graced in the world...he was a true golden boy of Italy and Juve...scoring magnificient goal out of nothing, scorting from impossible angle, fantastic curving shots and the famous DP zone..
after that horrible injury , DP zone has gone...u can;t deny DP has past his prime...I am an DP fans...i began to support Juve after i Found out he played for Juve...but now even DP left Juve, my heart is stil with Juve coz no player is bigger than the club...
I have given DP too many chances...i dunno when can i c the true DP again? I did saw flashes of his brilliance during Juve- Real game back in 2003 where he scored a memorable goal and an important assist...but after that..he didn;t impress me much...not in big n important matches anyway...he could stil score with a backheel...but then...in those important matches against the big guns, he just...is not himself..maybe he bears too much burden...all the hopes and critisims on his shoulders...until this affects his physcology...it's a myth until today y DP can;t recover his old form...and it is really a pity that he hasn;t really shine in the world stage e.g. world cup, european cup..and it's getting harder n harder for him to fight for a regular place in the NT...
I think DP should retire from NT...the NT is doin fine with the young guns...and DP can be use as a sub/bench player next season and i stil believe he can contribute in a way...
Let's stop this kind of debate for once ok...? u can;t deny he did brought Juve tonnes of glories..but yet, u hav to admit that he is not the old del piero and will never be ....and we shall dun expect him to do extraordinary things...just let this guy plays his football if Juve needs him...and i believe the management team got better idea than us what should they do with dp after this season ends...
cheers
as for Totti, i reckon he is a great player..but the chances of him joining juve is slim..but u can;t say none..who can say that capello one day will come to Juve??

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
All I know about DP this season is: He hasn't been crap, he hasn't shined. He has been average, but he has produced a lot. Scored many goals and he has having a troubling season. Capello dont trust him.
But I think you all know this already. so I'm telling myself to
SHUT UP!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Fabio knows what he's talking about.

I am surprised the media did not make a big deal out of this. Like banning him for 3 matches and stuff.
they couldn't.....

totti did a worst thing just the previous year against us

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Imagine someone chopping your leg off. Now, according to your theory it would make you a loser if you said you can't walk, because you "choose" to let it get to you, right? I'll gladly chop your leg off, Dan.
Still no answer, Dan?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Totti and DP are good friends though, or so Ive heard..
I don't see why he has this "passion" of hate against Juve

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Today Totti told Gazzetta that he'll neve join Juventus!

Ohhhh. Please someone tell this guy that noone waits for you too!
Thank you! stay with roma and win scudetto every 25 years!
and don't compare your team with ours anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)