Totti is exactly the opposite of Del Piero

Totti = Worst Behaviour in football
DP = Great Personality

Totti = Is still playing good football
DP = Can't manage to find his form

kthx

Mar 26, 2005
5 years?

Would Juve have won the 2 scudetti, finished as runners up twice, and reached the CL final without his 67 goals (and numerous assists)?

Apr 25, 2005
in the 2002 season he was our best player.in 2003 he also was great,but the real star was Nedved with the season of his life.last year he was injured most f the time,this season Capello shits on him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I can't believe you guys say Capello shits on him, thats rediculous. DP has been given his share of first team football and he hasn't done spectacular.

Everytime DP plays a satisfactory performance everybody's saying how he should've started all along, well I think Zalayeta is doing better for us.

DP has lost it...his confidence that is, and he has no one but himself to blame.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

and what's his excuse for the other 5 years?
:D What is this, Gray? Are you going moronic as well? Should I get DP's statistics of those 5 years?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

:D What is this, Gray? Are you going moronic as well? Should I get DP's statistics of those 5 years?
**** those statistics.. i see how he plays on the pitch and im frankly disheartened. Give me stastics of shots in a 11 meter radius that del piero has missed/hit. Give me stastics of how many penaltys he has scored during the season. Give me statistics of how many succesfull passes he has done all season. Give me stastics of how many goals he has scored against teams in the top 6 of serie a.

Del piero has no one but himself to blame. One cannot blame all this crap about death of family, because at the end of the day, DP chooses to let it all get to him and affect his pitch performance.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

**** those statistics.. i see how he plays on the pitch and im frankly disheartened. Give me stastics of shots in a 11 meter radius that del piero has missed/hit. Give me stastics of how many penaltys he has scored during the season. Give me statistics of how many succesfull passes he has done all season. Give me stastics of how many goals he has scored against teams in the top 6 of serie a.

Del piero has no one but himself to blame. One cannot blame all this crap about death of family, because at the end of the day, DP chooses to let it all get to him and affect his pitch performance.
Imagine someone chopping your leg off. Now, according to your theory it would make you a loser if you said you can't walk, because you "choose" to let it get to you, right? I'll gladly chop your leg off, Dan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Btw, Dan, if Del Piero manages to score a lot of goals, when YOU believe he doesn't play all that well, it seems to me that Del Piero knows his football better than you. But that never occurred to you, now did it?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventini_IL ] ++
5 years?yeah right.
but still,i can say a lot of injuries,one stupid coach(Ancelotti),death of his father.
++ [ originally posted by kthx ] ++
5 years?
Would Juve have won the 2 scudetti, finished as runners up twice, and reached the CL final without his 67 goals (and numerous assists)?
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
:sigh: can't a man exaggerate once in a while without having the whole forum jump all over him?

Apr 25, 2005
Del Piero- Not my captain.
i just paid attention to this.ur a shame dude.this man gave us more than anybody else in the history.more than Platini,more than Baggio and more than any other black&white legend.
Imagine someone chopping your leg off
god damn,if he wasn't injured than.just think about it guys,one of the most talented men that ever played football will b considered in the future as a"loser" and "not fullfiled potential".
BTW,who was the one that injured him back than in the frickin Friuli?Marco Zanchi,right?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
in channel 4 they have this headlsine:Helpless Totti suffers Roma pain but no link.

does anyone have any idead of the whole article??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)