Francesco Totti (5 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
elnur65 even capello said he would never coach juve.i think we can go for him
but totti didnt just say he wouldnt play for us, he clearly hates us with a passion. but wouldnt it be funny to see him being bossed around like a little ***** by the juve directors ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
No, please, not totti!!
I don't want to feel ashamed while supporting my team!!!

Edit: 2000th post :D
I am ashamed over having a dirty player like Zlatan, Totti isn`t worse than Zlatan....
I would take Totti over Zlatan any time....

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
totti is genius on the ball.he is hot headed though.i wud love to see him at juve,but im sure he wont come.
not coz he hates juve,but coz he costs too much and juve can get other great playmakers at a cheaper price.

zlatan isnt dirty.
he's arrogant.and i like it:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Zlatan headbutts people:groan:
I'd like to see how you'd react if you were constantly harassed and insulted by someone. I'm not trying to defend Zlatan's actions here, but I'm normally a pretty relaxed and gentle person, but when I get on the football pitch, I get very tempted to lash out at a player if they keep kicking my legs or swearing at me.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
just thinking abotu it, if totti i would be scared for our players. he may be planning to burn our facilities down...evryone knows he hates juve with a passion.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'd like to see how you'd react if you were constantly harassed and insulted by someone. I'm not trying to defend Zlatan's actions here, but I'm normally a pretty relaxed and gentle person, but when I get on the football pitch, I get very tempted to lash out at a player if they keep kicking my legs or swearing at me.
OMG u don`t hit or kick people just because the swear at you or tackle you illegaly, Tackle them back!
Headbutting, kickikng, spitting and any form of voilence on the pitch towards players should not happen, and it is childish....:mad:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
i dont think that totti is ever gowing to join us .

But come on Guys that would be a dream, Totti is worldclass and at a team like Juventus Totti will become the best player of the world maybe ever!

Totti give's from 10to80 meters in a 1touch pass to a player complete in the run ,in other words he just give Perfect passes like i have never seen in my live.

if Totti have the ball on his feet he never loses that ball,and 3 4 players come to his way and than You see an attacker all alone(Real-roma 0-2 gol cassano perfect example) , nobody have seen that but thats what totti wandet and than pass and Gol, he also can blast the ball like nedved in his good days and he is a master in freekicks.

if Totti come's to juve and ower defends plays like this Year, dammnnn man we win everything!

Forza Juve!!!

ps : all what the media says that totti and capello says is all bullshit they always overriact in the media the media sucks sometime's

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Totti has wasted his talent. If he joined Milan, Real Madrid or Juventus early, he would've been one of the greatest... and if he wasn't such a sh1t...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Totti is great when he's in the game. But his such an awful idiot that he defeats himself far too often. When Nedved missed the CL final, it was at least a questionable challenge... and some say it probably cost us the game. Totti, on the otherhand, has a very high likelihood of getting outright banned for an extended period when we need him most. He has an uncanny ability to do that.

And for that matter, there's little choice to be made if you have to choose between Blasi on the pitch or Totti in the stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)