francesco totti injured case (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Hmmm... what was his nick? I remember there was this one dude (Roma fan) who signed up just to piss people off, but he melted quite soon.

OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    hahahaah I remember there was this one dude (Roma fan) who signed up just to piss people off, but he melted quite soon.Elnur_E65 hehe nice post what a direct to rome!!!!!thanks for the support guys !!!all is my humble opinion

cheers to all

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Hmmm... what was his nick? I remember there was this one dude (Roma fan) who signed up just to piss people off, but he melted quite soon.
    was it alex_samatar? no?:D

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

I hope yes.

And I wish Totti the worst.
    Very nice, isnt it a little funny that the best football player is that much hated here?, i think it has something to do with jeliousy.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    He is a good player till have to be send back not once but countless!!!!hm...wonders what happen there????? heheeh good player dont been a Laugh stock by ppl around the world correct?????the best????in his league he is that very good,but comes to discpline and responsibility to the nation repatation.....hm 0%

Cheers to all

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Very nice, isnt it a little funny that the best football player is that much hated here?, i think it has something to do with jeliousy.
    Do you have any problem with it? That's my opinion. I hate him, and I will always do. ;)

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
    I think you guys should slow down wishing bad things to happen to him, it might "backfire" you know, and I don't think you would be very fond of having broken legs, would you? :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)