francesco totti injured case (2 Viewers)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
so anyone have comment about totti latest injury ahead???The Roma star flew in to Palermo this afternoon after suffering an ankle injury during a friendly encounter with his club side and medical staff ascertained the bruising to his right ankle was too heavy to make this trip.

my point off view is that yes,he is a good player in his league but comes to discpline.....he won even sign autograf also...i mean wearing number 10 jersey for italy country and having his attitude like at euro 2004 will worsen the team spirit..what gattuso say is correct and having a top class superstar player like totti will just destroy the team..for roma fans pls noted that im not saying bad thing about roma club but just that a player like tooti should behave and maintain discpline .....like del piero ok his form is droppping at the moment but have seen he been sent off in any major tournament??seldom right compare totti!!!dicspline and hard work is the important think to be a great football like dl piero :) not one superstar like britney spera right???changes totti or lippi won ask u to play any more cause they are stil many talented star in italy im sure

Regards
China man on defending del piero injury problem

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
this should be somewhere in the misc soccer forum,china man,since it has nothing to do with juve and certainly not our transfer activity either.:)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
oh man!!!!my forum so bad is it??not even one ppl give comment!!!

:(
yes maybe because they dont like it when ppl make a thread in the transfer section when it dosent got anything to do with transfer, and nothing to do with Juve... so next time make it in the mics soccer or something ..! :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Moved to Misc soccer

china man, complaining to people that they're not participating in your thread is hardly the way to go about getting people to post here ;) Just give it a bit of time; we're an international community, and a lot of the time a large number of our members are asleep/at school/work.

Besides, most people around here don't care much for Francesco Totti, so you haven't really invested in a banker this time around :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Totti often comes up gimpy around internationals it seems. Sometimes it's related to his club play. The worst occasions are when he actually makes it on the pitch in an international. :totti:

OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    hehe actualy this is my first forums so forgive ya guys ????hehe just don like tooti attitude and del piero should wear number 10 jersey not him!!anyway thanks for all off ur support guys realy appeciated guys thanks

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    hope this post didnt offended any roma fans here!!!but that is the truth when at euro 2004!!!!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    totti's attitude sucks! not to mention his braided hair back in portugal :yuck:

Lippi is right to give an ultimatum :thumb:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    totti's attitude sucks! not to mention his braided hair back in portugal :yuck:

Lippi is right to give an ultimatum :thumb:
    I dont care about your subjective negative issues about Totti, but he is the best player in the world, so he should not be given an ultimatum, and he wont be given an ultimatum either!!!.

Forza Totti!

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    I hope he breaks his leg in his first return match! :fero:
    That was not a nice thing to say :mad:.

Totti is a great player! I think you shouldn't let your feelings about his attitude affect your opinion abou him as a football player. That's two completly different things. He can have the worst attitude in the world for what I care, but he still is a good player. Maybe he wasn't THAT good in Euro 2004, but hey, how many on the italian team really was?

kaizer, Totti has lovely hair, not to mention with very cute colour. Just thought you should know!

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    tott is just a f***ing spoiled brat, as well as a chulo de barrio.

He only wants to play national team at big competitions.

He spurns and belittle his adversaries. Thus deminishing his victory.

It is universally known as an ignorant and obtuse person. And proud of it.

XZIZ

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    so anyone have comment about totti latest injury ahead???The Roma star flew in to Palermo this afternoon after suffering an ankle injury during a friendly encounter with his club side and medical staff ascertained the bruising to his right ankle was too heavy to make this trip.

my point off view is that yes,he is a good player in his league but comes to discpline.....he won even sign autograf also...i mean wearing number 10 jersey for italy country and having his attitude like at euro 2004 will worsen the team spirit..what gattuso say is correct and having a top class superstar player like totti will just destroy the team..for roma fans pls noted that im not saying bad thing about roma club but just that a player like tooti should behave and maintain discpline .....like del piero ok his form is droppping at the moment but have seen he been sent off in any major tournament??seldom right compare totti!!!dicspline and hard work is the important think to be a great football like dl piero :) not one superstar like britney spera right???changes totti or lippi won ask u to play any more cause they are stil many talented star in italy im sure

Regards
    China man on defending del piero injury problem
    i like ur post...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)