France - Sweden feb 9nth (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
The FIFA ranking is not very up-to-date, it's based on results over the last few years.
huuuuuuuuuuuuh what ur talking about man ?

few years ago france won the world cup 98 . yeah i agree france kicked out of 2002 mondial from the first round and then in euro 2004 they left the second round .. but how come they still holding # 2 in FIFA ranking !

is that cuz they dont present good football anymore as you said ?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Because they still had good results in qualifying matches and friendlies. Even though matches in big tournaments count for more, all matches still count. And the points France have accumulated is what keeps them in 2nd place still.

OP
peckface

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Mourad called up, so Jonsson probably won't play. Good stuff.

Allbäck - Rosenberg will be intressting to. Even though Allbäck sucks in Rostock he's scored fairly in Swedens NT.

Lets hope this works. :undecide:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I want Italy to be in top5, where we belong!! FORZA I T A L I A!!
    I don't care about the fifa ranking, as long as they finally do well on a big tournament. I'm sure they will btw, they're just doomed to lose the final.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Trezeguet can look pretty good when given proper service. The Eurosport guys called him the best finisher in the world. A bit of an exaggeration maybe.

I would have loved to see Zlatan play, just too see how he and Trez and Zebina would have interacted.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    This is the problem at Juventus, the rest of the team is not creating spaces for Trezeguet to score....

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Heja Sverige ;) 1-1 is a good result away to France. Dhorasoo, what a player!!! Meriem was interesting too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)