[FRA] Ligue 1 2015/2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As if Serie A has been exciting in terms of whose winning the league.

As for the standard of football; obviously it can't compete with the big leagues, but its a league that is a stepping stone for many young talents so from that perspective it's quite interesting.
Who is :p

You are absolutely right tho. Serie A is just as predictable as Ligue 1 over the past few seasons. However, the quality of football and the tactics in Serie A are on a whole different level entirely :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
New look L'OM starting their season today. I don't think they'll be able to deal with the massive exodus of their players. They lost Gignac, Payet, Ayew, Imbula, Rod Fanni and Morel. They replaced them with mostly youngsters, so it doesn't really look good for them. Bielsa however seems content with the squad, unlike last season when he lashed out at Labrune in a press conference, this season he's actually praised Labrune and said he's happy with the squad he has at his disposal. Personally I think they'll regress, and will probably not cause the top 3 any real problems.

Monaco also start their season today against Nice. The main two departures are Ferreira Carrasco and Kondogbia. The former won't be missed IMO, they have Martial and Bernardo Silva around, but Kondogbia's departure is more difficult to replace unless Toulalan has another good season and Pasalic turns out to be good.

Ben Arfa will probably start for Nice too, such a shame that he never developed from being a ball hog. Always enjoyed watching him play.

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking: Lacazette renews until 2019.

Jul 1, 2010
I watched Monaco's game, El Shawarma was really good. He was very dangerous, dribbled, and linked well with his teammates. He also almost scored a spectacular bicycle kick which the goalkeeper manage to deflect over the crossbar.

It remains to be seen whether he can stay fit but considering Milan's dealings with injuries in the last few years, I think he'll be fine.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
New look L'OM starting their season today. I don't think they'll be able to deal with the massive exodus of their players. They lost Gignac, Payet, Ayew, Imbula, Rod Fanni and Morel. They replaced them with mostly youngsters, so it doesn't really look good for them. Bielsa however seems content with the squad, unlike last season when he lashed out at Labrune in a press conference, this season he's actually praised Labrune and said he's happy with the squad he has at his disposal. Personally I think they'll regress, and will probably not cause the top 3 any real problems.

Monaco also start their season today against Nice. The main two departures are Ferreira Carrasco and Kondogbia. The former won't be missed IMO, they have Martial and Bernardo Silva around, but Kondogbia's departure is more difficult to replace unless Toulalan has another good season and Pasalic turns out to be good.

Ben Arfa will probably start for Nice too, such a shame that he never developed from being a ball hog. Always enjoyed watching him play.

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking: Lacazette renews until 2019.
No one saying anything about bielsa leaving after the lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)