[FRA] Ligue 1 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
PSG to win it again.
Bold prediction paddy power!

On a more serious note. Lille have become accustomed to losing their best players in recent years. This summer they let Origi and Lopes go back, and they lost their best midfielder Gana Gueye in addition to Nolan Roux and Kjaer. They've brought in largely mediocre players that are downgrades on those who left. In addition to all that, they didnt renew Rene Girard's contract ; one of the best coaches in french football in the past few years. They've brought in Herve Renard whose been a huge success story in International football in Africa, so that's interesting. All in all i think they're going to have a worse season than last year though; even without Zlatan, I expect this to be a routine win for PSG.

Btw, if any of you will be watching; watch Lilles AM/winger Soufiane Boufal. Highly entertaining player with mad dribbling skills.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well that how boring the league is.

The standard of football is poor too. The defences are :lol:
As if Serie A has been exciting in terms of whose winning the league.

As for the standard of football; obviously it can't compete with the big leagues, but its a league that is a stepping stone for many young talents so from that perspective it's quite interesting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
As if Serie A has been exciting in terms of whose winning the league.

As for the standard of football; obviously it can't compete with the big leagues, but its a league that is a stepping stone for many young talents so from that perspective it's quite interesting.
It's usually much more competitive, certainly for the other spots. Even PSG are incredibly boring to watch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's usually much more competitive, certainly for the other spots. Even PSG are incredibly boring to watch.
PSG play some very entertaining football. I don't know what style of football you like, but they play with a lot of possession, neat short passing football, and build up attacks from the back. Actually I'd say they're one of the most entertaining teams in Europe to be honest. A team that plays with the likes of Zlatan, Pastore, Verratti, and Lucas Moura can't be boring.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I like PL and Serie A. BL, LOLiga and Ligue 1 is like being punched in the balls.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG play some very entertaining football. I don't know what style of football you like, but they play with a lot of possession, neat short passing football, and build up attacks from the back. Actually I'd say they're one of the most entertaining teams in Europe to be honest. A team that plays with the likes of Zlatan, Pastore, Verratti, and Lucas Moura can't be boring.
You think so? Whenever I've watched them in Europe they've been shambolic, they played well against Chelsea this season but Moura is like a headless chicken, Zlatan is passed it, Pastore inconsistent. Verratti is the only one to watch.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
La Liga is the strongest league in the world right now even though personally I don't enjoy it as much as a couple of the others.
Barca is the strongest team in the World. Real Madrid aren't as good, nor are AM(In fact they're no longer entertaining to watch)

- - - Updated - - -

I liked it a few years ago but the quality has regressed in my opinion.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I like PL and Serie A. BL, LOLiga and Ligue 1 is like being punched in the balls.

- - - Updated - - -

You think so? Whenever I've watched them in Europe they've been shambolic, they played well against Chelsea this season but Moura is like a headless chicken, Zlatan is passed it, Pastore inconsistent. Verratti is the only one to watch.
They weren't able to replicate their style against the likes of Chelsea and Barcelona ya. But watch them play the smaller teams:p

Anyway I was talking more about entertainment value, because I do agree that Moura can be a headless chicken, Pastore is inconsistent. Zlatan isnt past it though he's just not as good as he was in his prime, but he's still workd class.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca is the strongest team in the World. Real Madrid aren't as good, nor are AM(In fact they're no longer entertaining to watch)

- - - Updated - - -

I liked it a few years ago but the quality has regressed in my opinion.
Real is still in the top 3-4 in Europe. Atletico aren't entertaining but they're a highly effective team. Valencia and Sevilla are better than their counterparts in similar positions in the other leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)