[FRA] Ligue 1 2014/2015 (23 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
nebil and alecsander are too good. And you know something not many people give fekir credit for is his strength, the way he just shrugs defenders off with his upper body strength is just amazing. Even Gourcuff is looking like his old self playing with those two.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Basat, hes doing well for Nantes, him and Gakpe are giving Lyon a hard time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gonalons missing penalty

- - - Updated - - -

that no. 20 guy from Lyon was really annoying. 2 good situations wasted because he was too selfish

FT, Lyon won

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Hopefully Lyon runs with the title, I used to root for PSG but I agree with bad ass becoming a disgusting club. I loved it when they had Pauleta, Bami, Mendy, and Rothen. When the club had some true identity and not just a Merc team. I actually used to hope Lyon finally loses the title to someone else back then heh now I hope they get it back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i only just noticed that ocampos is at marseille. ffs we should have been all over that move :(
He's not that good tbh. I'm sure he's not better than Perreyra.

You guys just hate whoever is the top dog lol.
Natural, despite my love for the French game I never had a constant favorite in the Ligue, I always like the underdog that plays the most exciting football :D I used to always support any team that competes with Lyon in the past, now I do the same with PSG, I'm rooting for Lyon to win it with their young academy players :xfinger:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
One thing I've learned watching the Ligue is that you have to try and be balanced, a player who is decent/good in the Ligue isn't necessarily good enough for a higher level league. Only the top players in Ligue go on and succeed in higher level leagues. For example, Lichtsteiner back when he was at Lille, was the best right back in the league, you'd expect him to go on and do well, the same could be said of Sagna and Maicon. Then you have someone like Remy Cabella, he was always talented, he was decent for Montpellier but he was never one of the best players in the league, I won't be surprised if he doesn't make it in the EPL.

Ocampos has been quite good for Monaco, thats why L'OM brought him in(plus he's Argentine, thats an added advantage for Bielsa), is he one of the best players in the league? No, not even close.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You guys just hate whoever is the top dog lol.
Nah, I liked Lyon even when they were monopolising Ligue 1 for a couple of years. Though I guess that makes a glory hunter then, I can't win :D

And Marseille is just an awesome city. Plus IAM & Soprano.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
One thing I've learned watching the Ligue is that you have to try and be balanced, a player who is decent/good in the Ligue isn't necessarily good enough for a higher level league. Only the top players in Ligue go on and succeed in higher level leagues. For example, Lichtsteiner back when he was at Lille, was the best right back in the league, you'd expect him to go on and do well, the same could be said of Sagna and Maicon. Then you have someone like Remy Cabella, he was always talented, he was decent for Montpellier but he was never one of the best players in the league, I won't be surprised if he doesn't make it in the EPL.

Ocampos has been quite good for Monaco, thats why L'OM brought him in(plus he's Argentine, thats an added advantage for Bielsa), is he one of the best players in the league? No, not even close.
That's good enough for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)