[FRA] Ligue 1 2014/2015 (1 Viewer)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Look around you, are there non-disgusting teams in Serie A? :D
Exactly, we've got enough of 'em already.

And if you want to add a team from Ligue 1, there are so many good options available; Marseille, Lyon, St. Etienne, Montpellier,....and then you pick exactly the one that is the least unlikable of the bunch :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marseille robbed. This is the first L1 game i've seen in ages. Not impressed.

This Lacazette dude that people are jerking about was muy meh.
He hasn't been the same ever since he's been back from injury. The guy is allowed a few games to be off form, I mean for the first half of the season he was unarguably the best player in Ligue.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a great team goal by Lorient, Jordan Ayew, its 1 -1 now, they're giving psg a run for their money here. PSG can't afford to lose points, especially at home.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Really awful refereeing at the Lyon-Nice game right there. Nice player gets fould in the box but his teammate picks the ball up, ref watches. Teammate hits the post and the ref whistles for penalty. Complete disregard for the advantage rule.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Really awful refereeing at the Lyon-Nice game right there. Nice player gets fould in the box but his teammate picks the ball up, ref watches. Teammate hits the post and the ref whistles for penalty. Complete disregard for the advantage rule.
It was at the same time as the Arsenal game so I missed it unfortunately. But I just read about the game and saw that Nice had a player sent off at the start of the 2nd half, and this was at the Stade Gerland too, no matter what the decision was by the ref at the end of the game, Lyon should have had the game wrapped up by then. Disappointing stuff tbh, regaining the top spot from PSG is going to be an uphill task now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It was at the same time as the Arsenal game so I missed it unfortunately. But I just read about the game and saw that Nice had a player sent off at the start of the 2nd half, and this was at the Stade Gerland too, no matter what the decision was by the ref at the end of the game, Lyon should have had the game wrapped up by then. Disappointing stuff tbh, regaining the top spot from PSG is going to be an uphill task now.
True of course, I only saw the last 30 minutes of the second half, and until the commentator mentioned it I'd never have guessed that Nice were playing with 10 men. Lyon was the dominant side with more possession, but never looked all that threatening.
It's a shame that PSG is probably going to win again, really wanted Lyon or Marseille to make it this time.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True of course, I only saw the last 30 minutes of the second half, and until the commentator mentioned it I'd never have guessed that Nice were playing with 10 men. Lyon was the dominant side with more possession, but never looked all that threatening.
It's a shame that PSG is probably going to win again, really wanted Lyon or Marseille to make it this time.
Ya me too, I'd really love it if Lyon were to win it. Especially due to the fact that they've depended on their academy products this year, would be so poetic if they manage to beat the oil rich Qatari backed PSG. I wouldn't mind Marseille either tbh, I have a lot of time for Bielsa.

It looks to me like Lyon are running out of steam though, a lot of the smaller teams are starting to park the bus against them, ala what they do with PSG. Lacazzete has lost a bit of his earlier season form and the other young players are finding it hard to break down those teams.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Damn, Monaco is inform in France. 2 goals for 15 minutes. It looks like only vs Saint Etienne they will have more serious opposition before the game with us.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark, are we still interested in Martial?
I don't think so. Should have got him before. I guess it's too late now and Arsene might have an eye on him. :D Still, you know links to us will show up soon because we play hem. Same with Kurzawa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)