[FRA] Ligue 1 2014/2015 (23 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
Is there really someone else on this forum that admires Les Verts besides me?
I like the team but I feel like they don't really have any stand-out players.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there really someone else on this forum that admires Les Verts besides me?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

They don't have standout players, none that are capable of moving to a big team for sure. But its enjoyable watching them, other than the fact that they have a decent stadium, and great atmosphere, Gradel and Hamouma are explosive wingers, and Cohade is an intelligent playmaker :tup:

Jul 15, 2006
So did PSG frozen out Cavani and Lavezzi? It's weird no one is after them.
Probably waiting to see how the situation develops and hoping their market price depreciates.

They don't have standout players, none that are capable of moving to a big team for sure. But its enjoyable watching them, other than the fact that they have a decent stadium, and great atmosphere, Gradel and Hamouma are explosive wingers, and Cohade is an intelligent playmaker :tup:
That is true, although to be honest i'm not too familiar with the players you mentioned. I was surprised that Loïc Perrin stayed in the Ligue for so long.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Probably waiting to see how the situation develops and hoping their market price depreciates.

That is true, although to be honest i'm not too familiar with the players you mentioned. I was surprised that Loïc Perrin stayed in the Ligue for so long.
You know Loic Perrin is a centerback these days :D

One of the most versatile players ever, he was a defensive midfielder when he started out, he was then played as a fullback when they had an injury crisis there, this season he's a full time centerback :D

- - - Updated - - -

Aush; you should stick around man, theres nobody I can talk to about unknown Ligue players these days :D

Jul 15, 2006
You know Loic Perrin is a centerback these days :D

One of the most versatile players ever, he was a defensive midfielder when he started out, he was then played as a fullback when they had an injury crisis there, this season he's a full time centerback :D

- - - Updated - - -

Aush; you should stick around man, theres nobody I can talk to about unknown Ligue players these days :D
I had no idea about that lol, he's done a Javier Mascherano/Javi Martinez in that case.

I'm gonna try, it's hilarious you say that, check the question I asked you in the other thread :lol2:

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
don't we have Morata?
Morata is still an enigma for me.
Lacazette would be more like a replacement for Tevez(he will probably stay here for only one more season) + he can gives us more options in the attack (can play left and right forward).
Lacazette and Morata for the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)